Reforvit B Tabs are Kicking my Ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reforvit B Tabs are Kicking my Ass

I started taking the Reforvit B tabs on Thursday, 12.5mg three times a day. On Friday is when I started to feel like SHIT ! The feeling is the same as the feeling of "Post Cycle Depression" ! My strength in the gym has gone up, but that could be a placebo effect or the creatine and glutamine combination. I don't feel like doing anything...not even training or hanging out with friends! It sucks ! The only explanation I can give is since the test enanthate has not kicked in yet, the DBOL is giving me a fluctuation of hormones rather than a constant flow which is making feel like a pussy ! Anyone have these experiences or any advice to help me out ?

I posted this on MassMonsterz as well.

hey it should pass

ref-b has vitamins added,Some vitamin tabs make me tired!
    But d-bol has different effects on us all,It makes me tired I yawn constantly when running d-bol.....Don't get worked up bro its
    all worth it in the end.
    Keep lifting make your lazy ass go to the gym and push through this,:D

Comment

ref-b

pypes, i think the ref-b ian is talking bout are the reforvit simple ( not ref-b tabs there are no ref-b tabs ) it has no extra vits as did the orginal ref-b.

the simple never gave me that expereince. just huge ass pumps, size & strenght gains. enjoy bro.

Comment

I do actually have the Older Reforvit, the ones with Vitamins in it. It does not expire until December, so I figured I'd try it...and it does make me tired...and I sleep like a baby :D

Comment

Working...
        X