ouch - DOJ just whacked 'em all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ouch - DOJ just whacked 'em all

It has been a while and I am not sure what has been posted but San Diego DOJ busted the majority owner of 75% of the vet medicines...

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/cas/pr/cas51215.1.pdf

Qualityvet, Denkall, Tornel, Brovel...read 'em and weep kiddies

AGD :thumbsdow

Re-post. Already on top of it. Still waiting to see how it will all REALLY pan out though. I am not sure there is a lot the US DOJ can do to Mexican companies.

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
      Re-post. Already on top of it. Still waiting to see how it will all REALLY pan out though. I am not sure there is a lot the US DOJ can do to Mexican companies.

I agree. US law enforcement can't even prosecute the Columbian drug cartels effectively because they have no dominion over a foreign nation's legal system. Do you think that they could even get prosecutions on anabolic producer/suppliers? It's somewhat doubtful, IMO. Hell, it's nothing more than a "feel good" bust to remind the US public how elected officials such as a San Diego DA is looking out for them. It's the lack of taxable revenue that really pisses off the US government and little else that probably drives these charges as far they've gotten.

Comment

local distribution warehouses in Mexico are not getting any supplies and the prices have gone up...

Comment

Originally posted by agd69
          local distribution warehouses in Mexico are not getting any supplies and the prices have gone up...

the inside people i know say the mex scene looks bad right now.

Comment

i dont get why the goverment is going after roids this much....if they did there fucking research roids dont kill people although rapist, guns, physcos and cigarettes do ban that shit fuck this goverment man they got all the money wrapped up into the wrong things and wonder why there are more and more rape and murder cases

Comment

Working...
            X