4 weeks into cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 weeks into cycle

so im taking 500mgs of test eth every week and taking aremidex every other day 1 pill. my diet training and everything have unbelievable. its so hard to resist some of the sweets but i gotta do it. Anyway 4 weeks in im already putting on 11lbs. ive leaned out in my arms upper chest and lower pecs. my legs are getting cut up everything. i feel great. im keeping up the cardio trying to cut down on the lil gut i do have left. my bf right now is at 16% and im weighing in now at 224

Originally posted by parabody
    so im taking 500mgs of test eth every week and taking aremidex every other day 1 pill. my diet training and everything have unbelievable. its so hard to resist some of the sweets but i gotta do it. Anyway 4 weeks in im already putting on 11lbs. ive leaned out in my arms upper chest and lower pecs. my legs are getting cut up everything. i feel great. im keeping up the cardio trying to cut down on the lil gut i do have left. my bf right now is at 16% and im weighing in now at 224
    sounds good bro. are you holding any water? probably not with that much a-dex. try half a pill EOD. or break into 4 pices and take a quarter ed.

Comment

well i didnt take it the first 2 weeks and my face was blooted as hell but now that im taking the ad i feel great no water weight or blooting yea ill prb cut it down to half a pill eod but i feel real good lovin it and getting compliments already

Comment

nice, keep it up man

Comment

sounds like you're doing well bro, keep at it

Comment

ok so in my 8th week now or about to start it tm and im up to 241 now....i havent gotten body fat done lately but it seems to mostly lean muscle....it really shoes in my upper body and arms....although for the first time im seeing definition in my legs....i do know there is a lil fat there tho because im eating about 7000 calories a day.....once my bloodwork shows normal im gonna start a cutter and cut my calories in half i cant wait its so damn hard to eat this much....im prb gonna run clen winny and either eq or test again im just real hesitent on prop cause of injects eod and tren has way to many sides for me....im wondering how the clen will effect me since i have asthma anyone know? i know org it was put into the market for asthman but not at this dosage so any help would be great

Comment

Working...
            X