jintropin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jintropin

did GenSci ever produce 100iu kits with NO raised print (jintropin) on the green plastic flip tops??? just plain flip top

hmmm...not sure...any pics? BUMP!

Comment

all i know is they used to have green tops a long time ago not sure how long? and i cant remember about the writing. when does it expire?

Comment

Jintropin

Originally posted by sargnt sustanon
        did GenSci ever produce 100iu kits with NO raised print (jintropin) on the green plastic flip tops??? just plain flip top
        Absolutley NOT, EVER. Yellow caps only. I am lucky enough to live in a counrty where I can obtain GH directly over the counter. Gene Science has awesome anti-counter fit labels on the box, easy to verify over the net, so do not buy indiviual vials, or you will never know...

Comment

where do you live gearontap? I think I'll move... :hmmm:

Comment

They produced green tops for a long time but the "no raised top" would worry me a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by gearontap
              Absolutley NOT, EVER. Yellow caps only. I am lucky enough to live in a counrty where I can obtain GH directly over the counter. Gene Science has awesome anti-counter fit labels on the box, easy to verify over the net, so do not buy indiviual vials, or you will never know...
              sorry bro your wrong they did make green tops. i just dont remember if the letters were raised. i remember when they first switched to yellow tops i was freakin out. i think i even made a post about the switch.

Comment

Ya, no doubt green tops were around for along time. They just switched to yellow tops about a year ago.

Comment

is this what you're talking about?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by go Yankees; 02-14-06, 02:28 PM. Reason: pic contained a link

Comment

ive seen many with pic above.

Comment

Sometimes it's better not to argue. Sorry lad's, I cant seem to attach the picture of the Unicorn I saw on the net last week...

Comment

Sometimes it's better not to argue. Sorry lad's, I cant seem to attach the picture of the Unicorn I saw on the net last week...
                        What do you mean? It's best not to argue because you are wrong, or because you think the others don't know what they have seen?

Comment

I would not make a post of an intuition, I was insinuating that what you see is not always real. I live 45 minutes away from the Gen Science head office, I teach Bio-Chemistry at a Uni nearby. Not trying to rub anyone the wrong way here.

Comment

I would not make a post of an intuition, I was insinuating that what you see is not always real. I live 45 minutes away from the Gen Science head office, I teach Bio-Chemistry at a Uni nearby. Not trying to rub anyone the wrong way here.

Where you live and what you teach have nothing to do with the question.....Sorry bro but you're wrong, they most certainly did make green tops. Seems like you're someone who wouldn't be able to admit when you're wrong.

Comment

Sorry bro. But green tops is all the Gensci carried for many years. The yellow tops are new as of a year ago. I know this as fact, not a guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X