Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice

Last Friday night I put 1.5ml of test E at 250mg per ml in my left delt. I have hitmy delts many time with no trouble but this time I seem to have got some sort of infection. My entire arm has swelled up down to my elbow and is red and hot, I also have a funny feeling in my entire arm kinda numb like. I started taking Cephalexin on sunday afternoon 500mgs 3x a day and the swelling has gone down quite a bit but the red and hot feeling seem to be staying as well as the numb feeling,and it is still very stiff and range of motion is not all there. My question is how long does it usually take for something like this to go away?

damn bro... well it sounds a little worse than mine was last fall but mine last over a week til i got range of motion back in it.. i shot 2cc of qv enth, the batch that had extra high BA content, in my delt and it swelled up so bad it felt like it was gonna burst, i just kept taking pain meds with IB in it for the pain and swelling and kept icing it often and finally it gradually got better... have you shot this same stuff before elsewhere or was it the first time you shot outta this particular bottle?

Comment

if it was an infection it takes about a week for the drugs to finish it off. be sure to run the Cephalexin (keflex) for at least another 3 days after all traces of the infection are gone.

if it isn't an infection (it can be hard to tell) apply most heat to it ofton and run 500mg naproxen twice a day (the best over the conter anti-inflamorty) cortosone cream can sometimes help a little as well.

Comment

I just finished off a bottle of the test from Hulk labs and that was the first shot out of a new bottle from the same company. I am always very carefull to clean everything before and after I take a shot. I also noticed today that there appears to be some bruising on the outside of my arm below the shoulder and a really hard knot about where I put it in my delt.

Comment

do you have access to anti-biotics. ?

Comment

Yes, I went to the doc and got some keflex, no worrys now I would say its about 95% better.

Comment

I got a batch of cyp one time with a very high BA content in it. My whole arm swelled up like a fat baby seal.

It went away after about a week.

It scared the mess out of me, and ive never bought from that lab again.

Comment

Well, this may sound stupid but I just boiled it and flitered it and am going to try using it again.

Comment

Working...
                X