MD Labs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MD Labs....

Anyone use MD Labs? How were there products?

whats the MD stand for? i know a couple different ugs that have that abbreviation

Comment

MD Labs that make Enhanced Bodies Research
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by overall
        Anyone use MD Labs? How were there products?

not familar with them.

Comment

sorry i don't know anything about them either

Comment

sorry, never seen em

Comment

Does anyone else get the impression that all these UG labs might be coming from the same place? they all look very very similar in terms of bottles, size of stickers etc and why the fuck don't they make a bit more effort in presentation, they always seem to come in the multi dispenser with a shitty label and in a none descript white box and a bit of cotton wool thrown in, and the tabs are always in a white cardboard bag

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                Does anyone else get the impression that all these UG labs might be coming from the same place? they all look very very similar in terms of bottles, size of stickers etc and why the fuck don't they make a bit more effort in presentation, they always seem to come in the multi dispenser with a shitty label and in a none descript white box and a bit of cotton wool thrown in, and the tabs are always in a white cardboard bag

its possible..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                  lol...what do you expect...most of the labels are most likely outsourced to the same couple guys....20ml bottles are easier to deal with rather than the regular 10ml vet or human grade bottle....not sure what else you are looking for but these are what they are...."underground" labs hence the presentation of a legal made product isn't taken into account as these guys (The good ones anyways) are trying to make a good product to sell and not get popped. also the more "extras" they put in the more paper trail leading to them....if you start having filters, labels, bottles, etc and etc....continulously coming in....guess what....no more lab and one more reason for big brother to come down on us....simple is better IMO (I wasn't trying to be a jerk if my tone sounded like it :) )

Comment

Working...
                  X