Run with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run with this?

Require some input on a potential cycle im preparing to run with, being my first. 32 y/o, 6'2, 231, 11%b/f. Would like to go with 16 weeks in order to solidify gains: Weeks 1-4 Test prop frontload 100mg EOD, Weeks 1-12 Shering Primoteston 500mg week, Weeks 1-16 EQ 400mg week, Weeks 12-16 tail off with prop @ 100mg EOD to ease into PCT of Tamox citrate and HCG. In theory, the goal is to clean bulk as much as possible while paying close attention to PCT diet & training to hold as much LBM as possible... Am i close to hitting the mark with this?

Sounds decent

Comment

I would run the HCG while i was on instead of for PCT. Everyone is going to have their own opinion on that tho.

Comment

Thinking along the lines of HCG start at week 12, approx 4 weeks prior to PCT. Do you think it is a nesessity to run HCG throughout?

Comment

hcg would be nice ether during the cycle during the last part like you have it, but not necessary. do remember that EQ counts in figuring when to start your pct so figure running your prop 2 weeks past the EQ before you start your pct

Comment

1st timer, 16 weeks, overkill? Cycle length general consenses is 10-12 weeks, 16 weeks with my dosages will not be too much, too long?

Comment

the dosages sound on par, but i would try a cycle of just EQ @ 500 with a low dose of test 3-400 mg for 10 weeks. This should help solidify your gains and would help build a familiarity with how your body reacts to the anabolics. Also you will find that this type of cycle (low test, moderate EQ) will do amazing things for your joints.

Although i must say this is one of the better 16 week cycles ive seen put together in a while, ESP for a first timer. Kudos to you for putting in the proper research and best of luck to you with whatever you choose.
              Last edited by Nekrawulf; 02-09-06, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Thanks mate, preparation is the key!

Comment

If your running EQ then don't do less then 12 weeks, 16 being better. take a look here for the why : http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...63&postcount=1

If anything here run your EQ for 14 weeks with the test for 16, that way they are both out of your system when you start PCT. this goes for any long esters ran with medium ones.

Comment

Working...
                  X