Dbol and bf%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbol and bf%

I got my weight and body fat checked yesterday. This is the 2nd week on Dbol and I wen't from 202 to 205.5 lbs. My body fat wen't from 9 to 11%. Is this because of the dbol? I also added more calories and such to my diet so it might be a combination of both.

Originally posted by 1badMF
    I got my weight and body fat checked yesterday. This is the 2nd week on Dbol and I wen't from 202 to 205.5 lbs. My body fat wen't from 9 to 11%. Is this because of the dbol? I also added more calories and such to my diet so it might be a combination of both.
    How was the test administered?

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
      How was the test administered?
      good point stone cold and alot of others say that the pinchers can be way off. especialy if 2 different people do it. i was always told to use the mirror witch makes the most sence numbers are numbers and the way you look is more important.

Comment

the calipers are good to give you an idea of where you're at. But don't put to much stock in it. It's also usefull if you get the same person to do it the same way over time. This just gives you data to compare.

Comment

Also if you really want to know where your at, it's best to get a hydrostatic body fat test. You can check with this company and see if it's around you http://www.bodyfattest.com/ If not there are colleges that do it or just search the internet and see if there is something around you.

Comment

how was test performed? is your diet clean?

Comment

Yeah she used the pincher things and the last time I had it done, it was her husband that did it. I could go to my brothers gym and use theirs because they have this electronic thing that you hold in your hand and stuff and it's digital. I notice that I'm a little more bloated and I thinks it's water retention. My diet has been pretty clean. No sweats or sugar, I use splenda instead. I'll post what I ate so far today when I get back from tanning.

Comment

Yeah she used the pincher things and the last time I had it done, it was her husband that did it. I could go to my brothers gym and use theirs because they have this electronic thing that you hold in your hand and stuff and it's digital. I notice that I'm a little more bloated and I thinks it's water retention. My diet has been pretty clean. No sweats or sugar, I use splenda instead. I'll post what I ate so far today when I get back from tanning.
                that digital machine your talking about sucks. it had me at 13.7% and then i got a 7 site caliper test by someone who had like 6yrs experience and he got me at 6%. so its way off. also you still didnt say how many sites did they do.. 4? 7? or what?

Comment

Yeah she used the pincher things and the last time I had it done, it was her husband that did it.

That's most likely the problem. Also, you have to be pretty damn versed in the use of them and have a ton of practice to really get it right. IMO it should hurt like hell too...

I could go to my brothers gym and use theirs because they have this electronic thing that you hold in your hand and stuff and it's digital.

That thing is worthless. I can see my abs and veins etc yet the last time I used one of those it had me at 24% - water retention etc. It merely measure electrical current sent throughout the body and has an algorithm that isn't that accurate....

I notice that I'm a little more bloated and I thinks it's water retention. My diet has been pretty clean. No sweats or sugar, I use splenda instead. I'll post what I ate so far today when I get back from tanning.

I think that you hit the nail on the head with the water retention......
                  See Above....

Comment

Working...
                  X