• Show
Clear All

vistes el show? que idiota no? el tipo esta loco

Comment

whoa...that guys arms look messed up

Comment

bump

Comment

does this make any of u guys worried? im seriously asking this not trying to throw a jab in there...or do u think that its just another media attempt to make aas look bad
          Last edited by zed; 02-13-06, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I saw this last night! His arms looked rediculous... I can't understand why anyone would want to look like that.

Comment

good stuff man...i wish they would show him getting his ass beat in a fight! Seriously, what can you do with arms like that? :dunno:

Comment

Luckily, I just happened to see that show last night. they make the buy trying to help teach people about AAS sound like an idiot and then they show video's of this dumbshit Valentino and his crackwhore girlfriend. It just pisses me off, and I dont even use gear. Then they had that other lame ass, I dont even remember his name, talking shit and telling his guys, "you can either do 100 of these squats (which were with light dumbells and bad form) or you can go stick a needle in your butt." Sorry I dont have much intelligent to say but I do have one question, was valentino using something else like synthol or some kind of implant, or is he just a freak?

Comment

Originally posted by zed
                  does this make any of u guys worried? im seriously asking this not trying to throw a jab in there...or do u think that its just another media attempt to make aas look bad
                  the media couldnt make us look bad if guys like that fucking dumbass didnt exist. its his fault, not the media.

Comment

I cant believe they use "bodybuilder" and "Greg Valentino" in the same sentence. Makes me sick.

Comment

Possibly the biggest fucking tool on the planet.....I like to hit him across the face with a bat.

Comment

Valentino es un Pendejo.

Comment

ese huey esta pendejo

Por esa razon, empiesan todoa las mamdas que han estado pasando. Otra escusa para darle un mala reputacion a los Anabolicos.

Ese huey esta pendejo!

Ciao

Comment

Thanks for posting those FIT....That guy is just plain ignorant ..

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR
                              Thanks for posting those FIT....That guy is just plain ignorant ..

no problem. feel free to post on any of your other sites

Comment

Working...
                              X