Bloodwork results...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodwork results...

I got a call from my doctor today saying he got back the results from the blood I gave. He told me my liver enzymes were super high, my colestorol was good but my bad colestorol was super high, my testosterone is off the chart, and just about everything else was off the chart... I expected the results to be all fucked up like that but the bad colestorol part I'm concerned with and I knew it was going to be high also. My dbol cycle has 3 more weeks after this one and I'm going to end the test cyp and deca in 3 more weeks as well and start clomid. Then in another month after my last shot I'll get more bloodwork done to make sure everything has recovered. Has anyone elses blood work shown high bad colestorol? My doctor want's me to come in and see him too.

yes thats common. usally your good drops down and bad goes up.

Comment

Why would you get the tests run during a cycle? Not the best of ideas bro because you know they will be out of whack.

If you're going to run blood tests then run them either right before your cycle so that you know everything is okay before you start

OR

Get them done a few months after your cycle when everything should be getting back to normal.

The whole reason behind these tests are to make sure that everything is ok. Getting them done in the middle of a cycle is pointless becuase you know things are going to be screwed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
        Why would you get the tests run during a cycle? Not the best of ideas bro because you know they will be out of whack.

If you're going to run blood tests then run them either right before your cycle so that you know everything is okay before you start

OR

Get them done a few months after your cycle when everything should be getting back to normal.

The whole reason behind these tests are to make sure that everything is ok. Getting them done in the middle of a cycle is pointless becuase you know things are going to be screwed up.
        :bravonew:

Comment

Ya, you need to get the blood test run about 2 months after your cycle. No point in getting it done while on cycle.

Comment

True, I'm going to get a test done after the cycle to make sure everything is back to normal, but I just wanted an idea of what everything looked like on a cycle. The owner at my gym and also a good friend told me it was a good idea to get one done before the cycle, middle, and end. He said the reason for taking one mid cycle is to compare how you're body is reacting to each cycle. I'm going to see the doc next week and I'll get a copy of my panel sheet and post it. Another thing is how long does it usually take your liver values to return to normal after discontinuing dbol?

Comment

Originally posted by 1badMF
              True, I'm going to get a test done after the cycle to make sure everything is back to normal, but I just wanted an idea of what everything looked like on a cycle. The owner at my gym and also a good friend told me it was a good idea to get one done before the cycle, middle, and end. He said the reason for taking one mid cycle is to compare how you're body is reacting to each cycle. I'm going to see the doc next week and I'll get a copy of my panel sheet and post it. Another thing is how long does it usually take your liver values to return to normal after discontinuing dbol?
              Liver values can take months and sometimes may not return to what they were. I stopped using orals for this reason. I felt like I was putting unnecessary stress on my body.

Comment

are you taking novaldex? I would take it year round since it has a positive affect on cholesterol even if you aren't using it as a anti -e

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  I've always got them done during a cycle to see where I was at, but that's just me.
                  We already know you're not normal though.

Comment

I could just imagine my doctors face while on a cycle.

I just got my blood done last week and my bad cholesterol was up too. just got to watch that stuff.

I think anyone who does a cycle should watch all that stuff after to be safe.

Comment

Working...
                    X