steroid testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steroid testing

This may seem like a dumb question to some of you really knowledgable veterans, so I hope that I will not get attacked for asking this question.

How do you test for the authenticity of a steroid (10 mg capsules of Anavar for example)? Do you send it to a lab somewhere? Does the consumer get drug tested?

It seems that there is so much information about how steroids are fake, that it is hard to not be skeptical.

This may help sweetie...

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...hlight=testing

Comment

Thanks foghat for respondind- I reviewed the link.

The company needs 1 gram for testing, which costs $100 (not a bad price), however if the product in question is in the form of 10 mg capsules, then that would be an entire bottle of 100 capsules. Do you know anyone that has used this company? Does one hundred 10 mg capsules seem excessive? Would it be easier to get a urine test?

Comment

You might want to hit up Intimi8dor - he seems to know these types of things pretty well...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
          You might want to hit up Intimi8dor - he seems to know these types of things pretty well...
          yes get ahold of intimid8or he can even give you some other options also!

Comment

Working...
          X