qv deca 200 $ 300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qv deca 200 $ 300

QV deca 200 and 300..i've her that not alotta ppl have seen reall stuff or its just light any one taken Qv deca 200 or 300??? what kinda results.. and what about sustanon for starters i've herd its good if you just wanna gain lean muscle
    Last edited by bigguy02; 02-17-06, 05:06 PM.

alot of scammer assos with qv ive noticed lately me and a couple of buddies got beat trying to hook up with QV gear. :nerdnew:Guys take $$$ but don't Dish out. Since the crackdown they just sell dreams no avail, out of stock, yada yada Anabolicscandyshop on msn ( He has more than on site too-be careful a bunch of different verision of the same shit) is a prime example!!!! Go a with a good rep UG I did, Im happy with results already just a lil sore getting use to the Injects now. Not even 2 weeks in & I see gains I can't wait to the long e's kick in :dancingne - I just need to eat MORE and watch out 4 the freaky guy.
    Last edited by BIGSHAQ; 02-17-06, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Im sorry but I cant understand what your question is. Maybe type a little slower this time.

Comment

im asking if you have any info on quality vet deca 200 and 300

Comment

I havent used QV in about 2 years. Back then it was pretty decent. Now though, I hear mixed reports. There was a pretty big bust about 4 months ago and QV was involved in that. I would say right now its 50/50 which to me is bad odds.

Comment

what do you think is smart for a first cycle??

Comment

Originally posted by bigguy02
              what do you think is smart for a first cycle??
              Well I would first advise that you atleast have have 5 or more good years of training and eating right before thinking about steroids. I would also advise that you be atleast 21 if not older. Assuming your 21 or older and have trained and ate hard for many years I would say something like 500mgs of test per week for 12 weeks would be a fine first cycle. No need for anything else or multiple compounds. Save tha kinda thing for later.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                ditto/\
                X2^ (just padding my post numbers)

Comment

I think there are better brand decas IMO.

Comment

currently taking the 300, i feel as if it may be fake....it's darker in color than my test, and i am not seeing the results that i have seen in the past

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                      ditto/\
                      ^^^^^^^^

Comment

yea id stick to straight test.....im on a test eth 500mgs/week cycle right now and lovin it i put on 29lbs already and im in week 8 or starting it monday and running 12 weeks followed by pct....research first bro i made a stupid mistake of running a dbol cycle by itself yea i got my shit for it but im glad i did....i now know that research is the most important thing fuck what your buddy tells you or something youve heard do it yourself youll be alot better off

Comment

Originally posted by parabody
                          yea id stick to straight test.....im on a test eth 500mgs/week cycle right now and lovin it i put on 29lbs already and im in week 8 or starting it monday and running 12 weeks followed by pct....research first bro i made a stupid mistake of running a dbol cycle by itself yea i got my shit for it but im glad i did....i now know that research is the most important thing fuck what your buddy tells you or something youve heard do it yourself youll be alot better off
                          are u trying to tell me u put on 29lbs from 500mgs of test a week :laughnew:

Comment

Originally Posted by Alin "I think there are better brand decas IMO."
                            like what?

Comment

yea man 29lbs.....no lie theres a guy on here i lift with that saw my weight before and sees it now....its all in the diet and training....i quit my job to workout i eat almost 7000 calories a day and go to the gym 2x a day 5 days a week and do my abs and cardio sat and sunday its all about work ethic

Comment

Working...
                              X