Sustanon 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sustanon 250

Alright gentlemen, It has been a while since the last time I did a cycle so I have tried researching the questions that I have. I have found some answers but I want some of your opinions. Here's the deal...I have done three cycles in the past: Test, Equi, Clen. I used these three for different cycles and ran some of them together. It has been a long time since I ran anything so I am sorry that I can't be specific in telling y'all what combos I ran, for how long, and how much. That is why I come to you guys.

My idea is to gain the mass that I once had as well as the strength. I went out yesterday and picked up some Sustanon 250. I got some advice from hitmansb and skyfire a while back suggesting that I get some test and try and make gains before running anything else. So I did just that. Like I said it has been a while since I did anything so I am not sure how much to run. I know this sounds chicken shit to ask a question like this, but I have tried to research proper dosages and cycles but I am having trouble. Do y'all have any suggestions.

Just looking for a little help. If there are any questions that I need to answer so that you may be able to help me I will. Thanks bros...

what ester of test are you thinking of running? enanthate, propionate, cypionate, something else...

Comment

Originally posted by poppavic
      I went out yesterday and picked up some Sustanon 250
      ^^^

Comment

I would say since you have some expierence with test, it's been a while and want to work back, start with 500mg a week and see how you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
          I would say since you have some expierence with test, it's been a while and want to work back, start with 500mg a week and see how you do.
          ya id start out with 500mgs also! the tricky part is you have sust witch need to be ed or eod. if you have amps you could transfer them all into a sealed vial and draw out what you need. id also run it 10-12 weeks i like 12 better myself.

Comment

The reason I was able to "go out and pick up some Sustanon" is because I am in the Mexican Peninsula on a business trip that should keep me here for a while.

Comment

i agree, go with 500mg a week...

Comment

Originally posted by poppavic
                The reason I was able to "go out and pick up some Sustanon" is because I am in the Mexican Peninsula on a business trip that should keep me here for a while.
                in that case go grab some test E or C much easyer to dose!

Comment

o.k. so I'm gonna go with 500 a week for 10 weeks EOD. Let me know if my math is correct.

Sustanon 250
                  1 CC=250mg of test
                  run .5cc EOD=500 a week
                  Is this correct?
                  Thanks for the help so far bros.

Comment

That's the hard part about dosing eod since there are not an even number of days. If you are going for a weekly amount then you would need 4 doses(eod) in a week to get the 500. It probably won't make that much of a differenc, but that's where sust sucks and keeps your blood levels unnessarily wacked.h

Comment

Working...
                    X