oral winny dosage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oral winny dosage?

whats the highest you have went with winny taken orally? i am starting tomorrow and i have some 50mg caps and i always take winny 2x a day because of the short half life... i really didnt' wanna go up to 100 a day with it as the highest i've used it is 75mg and had great results as far as getting really hard but also alot of joint pain.... but i don't see any way to use less than that with these since i cant just split em like i would a tab....

I have taken up to 100mgs per day for 4 weeks. I made sure to take in lots of water and milkthistle and liv-52. Like you said though, my joints still hurt a whole lot though. If you have a scale that measures to mg's you can break the caps and just weigh the winny powder and take however much you need. The scale that I weigh my food on is that precise so it works out nicely.

Comment

my elbows would fall off with 100mg of winny a day. lol....I wouldn't worry about "splitting" doses up....just take the 50mg in the morning at the same time (or whenver for that matter)....I have taken stuff split up and not and I always get the same results.

Comment

actually i been thinking about this all day today and i may just skip the winny this time around. i've always used it pre comp. for that hard look it gives me but i have some BD turinabol that i may run instead at 40mg for the next 6 or 7 weeks. what do ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by joe bigboy
          actually i been thinking about this all day today and i may just skip the winny this time around. i've always used it pre comp. for that hard look it gives me but i have some BD turinabol that i may run instead at 40mg for the next 6 or 7 weeks. what do ya think?
          oooo yeah...TBOL much better

Comment

I hope the tbol is as good as you all say it is. I am starting mine in a couple of weeks and i cant wait to see how it turns out.

Comment

i'm really excited about starting em too, i've heard some many good things about it... i'm gonna start eating em tomorrow :dancingne

Comment

Keep me updated Bro!

Comment

Originally posted by TripleXx
                  Keep me updated Bro!
                  yep i sure will...

Comment

Originally posted by joe bigboy
                    i'm really excited about starting em too, i've heard some many good things about it... i'm gonna start eating em tomorrow :dancingne
                    How are you taking your tbol? all at once, split up, right before the workout?

Start mine tom!!!! :dancingne

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                      my elbows would fall off with 100mg of winny a day. lol....I wouldn't worry about "splitting" doses up....just take the 50mg in the morning at the same time (or whenver for that matter)....I have taken stuff split up and not and I always get the same results.

Winny sucks at 100 a day. 50 is all I would take, and only 2 weeks before a contest.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleXx
                        How are you taking your tbol? all at once, split up, right before the workout?

Start mine tom!!!! :dancingne
                        i'm taking 40mg a day, 20mg am/pm.... i been on a week now and i'm getting some great pumps from it... even though i'm cutting carbs, down to about 125g a day now, i'm gaining alot of strength, but the pumps i'm getting from it is the most impressive thing about it to me. feels just like i'm on dbol but no water gain at all...
                        you're gonna love it bro, i know i do!
                        what dosage you going with?

Comment

I am going to go with 40mg ed. I was planning on spreading mine out but i am going to try the am/pm also.

Comment

how many weeks you gonna run em?

Comment

I am going to shoot for 6-7. I may cut it out at 6. I wont go any longer than 7 for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X