recent injection problems for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recent injection problems for me

i've had this happen 3 times this past week. i normally use 22g 1.5" pins for all my injects just about. well i ran out and all i had was 25g which for me isnt good because of alot of scar tissue at all my inject sites. anyway like just a few minutes ago i stuck it in my right quad and aspirated for blood and nothing, so i went ahead and started pushing it in which is all but impossible with that small of a needle for me anymore. i got it all out of the syringe and almost as soon as i pulled it out of my leg i started couging and sweating just like if you would inject directly into a vein. i don't know if i'm pushing so hard to get it out that i'm going down deeper and actually getting a vein or what but its the 3rd time this week and this has happened very very few times before this week.. btw i've been shooting tren,prop,eq in these shots..
    any ideas as to whats going on?

i'm pretty sure alot got into a vein somehow tonight, its been about 30min. now since, the coughing has stopped but it feels like someone kicked me in the chest and i still have a weird kinda taste in my mouth...

Comment

How much total are you injecting and what size syringe? The couple times I got test flu, ibuprofen really helped.

Comment

3cc total out of a 3cc syringe

Comment

Im not 100% because i've never done tren but I have heard that has happened before when people inject tren.

Comment

leg shots have lots of veins to watch out for bud....other than that it might be a needle size issue...I know in my glutes I have to stick down further than I used to get below some scar tissue.

Comment

Could be fina cough, or you may have got in a vein. Have you got scar tissue in your delts? I can put 3ccs in delts or tri's.

Comment

it's the tren, bro. it has nothing to do with the needle. tren does that to me also...it starts with a really wierd feeling in your throat, then you get hot and sweaty and start coughing. i've done several tren cycles, and they all end the same way. after i've been on it for a while, the sides like the one you mentioned are to much to take and i throw it in the trash...

edit: sometimes it like you can taste it too.....wierd stuff.

Comment

yea i've got alot of scar tissue in delts too, bis and tris are really the only place that i can get a pin in easily anymore...

goliath those are exactly the same symptoms i'm having, like a couple minutes after when i was coughing like hell its like i could taste the stuff i shot, weird.... i'm gonna shoot tonight with a 22g again and see what happens this time...

Comment

Originally posted by joe bigboy
                    yea i've got alot of scar tissue in delts too, bis and tris are really the only place that i can get a pin in easily anymore...

goliath those are exactly the same symptoms i'm having, like a couple minutes after when i was coughing like hell its like i could taste the stuff i shot, weird.... i'm gonna shoot tonight with a 22g again and see what happens this time...
                    I've had the same thing twice. The first time was with tren and I thought I was gonna die LOL. I just assumed it was fina cough. But then it happened again with just test (pretty recently actually), not near as bad. Both times were quad injections BTW.

Comment

During my last cycle, I got the smae kind of cough and weird taste in my mouth after shotting Sust and Eq in my glutes. Almost instantly, my heart rate got faster and It felt like there was an air bubble in your throat/lungs and I can do is cough. I also got a weird metallic taste in my mouth. It usually went away after lying down for about 15 minutes.

Comment

ok im just wondering about this and i dont believe ther are anythread specifically about these questions as they seem to be very beginner...jw...so you have to shoot it into a muscle NOT a vein or else something bad will happen (as in ??) what causes the scar tissue and what exactly is it? and why do u cough?

Comment

Originally posted by Control
                          I've had the same thing twice. The first time was with tren and I thought I was gonna die LOL. I just assumed it was fina cough. But then it happened again with just test (pretty recently actually), not near as bad. Both times were quad injections BTW.
                          yea i've had it happen 3x now in the last week and i can remember a couple times last summer something similar to this happening....
                          i know that it is not the tren because the shot that i did monday a week ago was just prop and eq and the same thing happened then too....

Comment

back to 22g pin tonight and everything went normal, i just shot 3cc in my glute, 1cc of eq,tren,prop....
                            i think it was just them small damn pins, i was having to push so hard to get it out that the pin was moving up and down and most likely getting some in a vein...

Comment

Originally posted by joe bigboy
                              back to 22g pin tonight and everything went normal, i just shot 3cc in my glute, 1cc of eq,tren,prop....
                              i think it was just them small damn pins, i was having to push so hard to get it out that the pin was moving up and down and most likely getting some in a vein...
                              hmm...that's suprising, but cool at any rate. i hope that solves your problem...

Comment

Working...
                              X