Test poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test poll

hey bros i was wondering what everyone favors as far as Test E. on this board...i like to kno what people think and what everyones favorite are these days :D....using ICN
    Iran Test
    7.02%
    ICN (galenika)
    5.26%
    British Dragon
    15.79%
    Quality Vet
    5.26%
    UG labs
    42.11%
    other
    24.56%
    Last edited by Rob5454; 02-21-06, 03:45 PM.

Yeah - can you guys tell me what your favorite brand of tuna is too - just curious...

Comment

Just for you Rado...

I too like Chicken of the Sea....

Comment

Now your poll makes more sense - I was a little lost there for a bit...

I guess it's always good to have a poll attached to a poll thread :D....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
          Now your poll makes more sense - I was a little lost there for a bit...
          I guess it's always good to have a poll attached to a poll thread :D....
          yeah you posted before i was even done haha :hmm:

Yeah - can you guys tell me what your favorite brand of tuna is too - just curious...
          i figured you have some dumb remark to say about it :laughnew: only you 2 guys :D

Comment

I heart tuna :) :laughnew:

Comment

For 99% of the people that have UG access is going to win the poll unanamously(sp)

Comment

I'm assuming homebrew qualifies under other.

Comment

sweet i love how all these people are voting.....might as well delete this thread :cursin:....:D
                  Last edited by Rob5454; 02-21-06, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob5454
                    sweet i love how all these people are voting.....might as well delete this thread :cursin:....:D
                    I'm not voting because I'm not sure. Your threads not that old, give it a week or two and you'll see responses (tons of people hop on here when they're at work). However, I think Shibby and Beefcake's responses are pretty much going to be the sum total of your poll...

Comment

_hat1981]I'm not voting because I'm not sure.
                      yeah..thats great your still natural bro i seen you pics.. looking good man ;)

Your threads not that old, give it a week or two and you'll see responses (tons of people hop on here when they're at work). However, I think Shibby and Beefcake's responses are pretty much going to be the sum total of your poll...
                      yeah im a smart ass from time to time :sillyfu: i just posted it today ;).... i was thinkin that also ug labs will prob be most dom after shibby implied....thanks for the info though bro ;)

Comment

also for those who are intrested im currently using(new ICN's) currently coming up to week 3 on thurs ill give some imput on how they work out in this thead i guess
                        Last edited by Rob5454; 02-22-06, 12:22 AM.

Comment

yeah..thats great your still natural bro i seen you pics.. looking good man ;)
                          Hold the phone on that one bro - I'm waiting to see what the verdict is on whether or not I am tainted...

Comment

Hold the phone on that one bro - I'm waiting to see what the verdict is on whether or not I am tainted...
                            :rofl: iv seen you been gettin some flame latly on a few...nothin of my buisness tho :)

Comment

:rofl: iv seen you been gettin some flame latly on a few...nothin of my buisness tho :)
                              I think I'm in the clear for now :D...

Comment

Working...
                              X