British Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Dragon

Just wondering what everyones opinion on BD gear is these days. I have heard good things and alot of bad things about them as far as the gear being way underdosed and faked alot. any info would be great.

Originally posted by kingj
    Just wondering what everyones opinion on BD gear is these days. I have heard good things and alot of bad things about them as far as the gear being way underdosed and faked alot. any info would be great.

I would say the top company right now without doubt. just be sure its from reputable BD supplier.

Comment

british dragon sucks ass! here are real test results
      a-var 10mgs came back 7.25mgs
      EQ 200mgs came back 132mgs
      masteron 50mgs came back 38.7mgs
      tren A 100mgs came back 87.5mgs
      you expect everthing to be off some but even the mexico labs are closer than these numbers.

Comment

oh ya i must say these test were from 11-17-04

Comment

edit
          Last edited by Shibby; 04-26-06, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Read the rules. This is your only warning.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
              british dragon sucks ass! here are real test results
              a-var 10mgs came back 7.25mgs
              EQ 200mgs came back 132mgs
              masteron 50mgs came back 38.7mgs
              tren A 100mgs came back 87.5mgs
              you expect everthing to be off some but even the mexico labs are closer than these numbers.

what in the hell damn!

Comment

I've used; anavar, tren depo, eq, test E, winnie, primo, oral T and I'd say they've all been effective. If you want guaranteed mg for mg there's only one sure way, go to a high street chemist.

I like BD put would never compare it with proper pharmaceutical grade gear, the good thing about BD is the range of stuff you can get that just isn't made anywhere else

Comment

I made a small purchase of some BD test back in October. I shot 2.5 cc into my thigh. 2 days later my leg swelled up so bad I could hardly walk. It took a over a week to recover. 2 weeks ago I thought I would give it another run and injected .5 cc into my delt. My delt/arm swelled up. Looks like I shot synthnol in my bicep. Was not able to work upper body for 5 days. Will never touch that shit again.

Comment

Problem with bd is its easy to copy, I'mean its an underground lab anyway with noe water labels or anything so you can't be sure what your getting, its all about getting a reputable guy to get it from

Comment

Last edited by GearTripper; 08-21-09, 06:22 PM.

Comment

I have heard things from guys at my gym and in conversations with others on the boards. I have also suspected BD of being underdoesed myself, I never really got great gains off of BD gear.

Comment

Comment

If you look at the top of the thread Rocket posted the test results.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X