I feel like shit......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like shit......

damn... i been battling some chest congestion now for over a week and a head cold and sinuses for like a month and today well this evening mainly i started feeling like shit. i have been taking pheragan syrup for cough but this evening i noticed i started running a mild fever about 92.2 or 3. being only 5 weeks out from my show i definetly wanna stop this before it gets any worse, i have some Erythomycin sitting here that i was thinking about running to see if that helps, what do ya think?

no clue but good luck in your show!

Comment

get some ephedrin it will help clear up the congestion.
      Last edited by RUI-Products; 03-01-06, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe bigboy
        damn... i been battling some chest congestion now for over a week and a head cold and sinuses for like a month and today well this evening mainly i started feeling like shit. i have been taking pheragan syrup for cough but this evening i noticed i started running a mild fever about 92.2 or 3. being only 5 weeks out from my show i definetly wanna stop this before it gets any worse, i have some Erythomycin sitting here that i was thinking about running to see if that helps, what do ya think?

I think you need to take your temprature again. 98.6 is normal, so to have a fever it needs to be higher than that. Anything below 95 is the onset of hypothermia. If body temperature falls below 90, the condition can become critical and eventually fatal.
        Last edited by Shibby; 03-01-06, 05:16 AM.

Comment

yes he is right. 92 sounds like blood poisening.....Vet gear. Sorry to say this all mexi vet geatr should be filtered with a .2 filter and baked.

Bro call you doc or go to the er if yor temp stays low..

Comment

Bacteremia symptoms include a fever which would be a raised temprature. I just think he took it wrong or something is wrong with the thermometer.

Comment

LOL... shit guys i'm sorry i meant 99.2 not 92... thats how bad i felt last night....

Comment

also if i do have to go on antibiotics should i stop taking Turinabol, being an oral will the antibiotic effect it?

Comment

LOL 92 degrees.

you would be hypothermic =-]

Comment

Working...
                  X