Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr.Juice Owner of CanadianJuiceMonsters busted..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

using meth even once permanently damages your internal organs and forever alters your brain chemesty.

Comment

I used to work in quality control in a metal cast plant and this tool took meth to work extra hard and he ended having seizures at work and almost died.

Comment

meth has had it's hand on the mid west for years. It was big in Hawii in the 90's they called it ice. Hitler was a Meth addict. IT was in the night clubs in the east cost in the late 90's the stuff in as bad and the goverment said marajuna was in the 50. It turns the brain into swiss cheese.....

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
          Justin Rys, a bodybuilder from New Zealand, got busted for GHB, and seemingly before everyone said "street drug," people were talking about it and elevated GH levels while sleeping, so...

not that I think there's another use for meth...
          Actaully Justing Rys was importing gbl witch converts to ghb to my knoledge
          but he state that he starting using ghb when it was legal! then got addicted.
          Still no reason to import 200 + liters of paint stripper LOL

Comment

Like a friend once said, "Don't be greedy." You know who you are... :D

Comment

Working...
            X