Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

I would like to hear what anyone thinks would be a good product to use for the first time? I just need to know some names so that I can do some research on them and get this shit started. Anyone have any suggestions for me? O yeah..........how do you put a pic up on your posts?

Originally posted by Str8 Rippin
    I would like to hear what anyone thinks would be a good product to use for the first time? I just need to know some names so that I can do some research on them and get this shit started. Anyone have any suggestions for me? O yeah..........how do you put a pic up on your posts?
    Cruise around the board and you will find plenty of "product" brand names. It's pretty simple to find the basic consensus on major brands. If you find a UG then post the name and a picture if you can. The vets will tell you what's legit if they've heard of them...

As for posting the pictures, use the "go advanced" mode and then use the "manage attachments" button and go from there....

Comment

i see your not gonna listen about the nutrition part so thats your loss! for a first cycle you should use test and test only do a search on "first cycles"

Comment

Welcome to the board

Comment

I have my diet in order and I appreciate your suggestions I have already begun losing weight and I have been eating right for a while now. I have taken what you said serious but I also need some suggestions on what I should start on so that when I am ready I will have been able to research it and do everything right. If not that then I need some good supplements to take.

Comment

I have my diet in order and I appreciate your suggestions I have already begun losing weight and I have been eating right for a while now. I have taken what you said serious but I also need some suggestions on what I should start on so that when I am ready I will have been able to research it and do everything right. If not that then I need some good supplements to take.
            oh ok from your other thread you were up like 6% in BF after football so i figured you needed a diet check. but if not ok! then like i said earlyer your gonna want test only as a first cycle. do a search on first cycles you will get different numbers of weeks and mgs but after you come up with a plan we will make sure its right! in the mean time you can keep using creatine and look into a ECA stack to help with the BF% one of our sponcers sells a product called vaspro look into that!

Comment

Ok so vasopro has a ephedrine in it so how good is that for me? I guess it is just to cut some weight off, I have just heard so many bad stories about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                oh ok from your other thread you were up like 6% in BF after football so i figured you needed a diet check. but if not ok! then like i said earlyer your gonna want test only as a first cycle. do a search on first cycles you will get different numbers of weeks and mgs but after you come up with a plan we will make sure its right! in the mean time you can keep using creatine and look into a ECA stack to help with the BF% one of our sponcers sells a product called vaspro look into that!

agreed on the test only -

300 to 400 mgs per week 12 weeks is a nice start

Comment

500mg Test E wk
                  400mg Eq wk

Comment

Working...
                  X