injection problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injection problem.

Rotating sites of testosterone enanthate injections in the eighth week is proving difficult at certain sites. Shoulders and quads are virtually impossible to push syringe contents into muscle. Having to pull pin out slightly and inject there. Is this due to oil deposit still siting in muscle site?

Originally posted by Larz
    Rotating sites of testosterone enanthate injections in the eighth week is proving difficult at certain sites. Shoulders and quads are virtually impossible to push syringe contents into muscle. Having to pull pin out slightly and inject there. Is this due to oil deposit still siting in muscle site?
    what gauge pins are you using bro i bet they are too small ...also heat the oil in some hot water to thin it out alittle

Comment

could be too small a needle bro, i've had that same problem.
      also i don't know if you have done alot of shots in those areas, if so, it could be scar tissue build up

Comment

Using 21g in quads & 25g in delts. Was initially fine, smooth flowing shots, but with time, even though i have religously rotated, i feel like im shooting in a hardened oil deposit from last shoot. Its hard as shit to depress plunger in there! Does test enanthate depot form some hard oil mass within the muscle facia followin shots and slowly dissapate over the weeks? maybe im shooting into hard oil within the muscle and thats why i have to pull it out slightly to find a spot in the muscle that isnt 'congested' with left over oil depot??

Comment

21g in quads....OUCH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
            21g in quads....OUCH!!!
            my thoughts exactly... they feel like a steak knife going in, LOL

Comment

correction: 23g, not 21!

Comment

Originally posted by Larz
                correction: 23g, not 21!
                sounds a little better bro.