winstrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winstrol

is any1 drinking winstrol depot (stanozolol) in grapefruit juice at the minut whats the taste like? and is it affective? question is for a friend thinking of starting thanks for any help given :)

Depends on if you like grapefruit juice. Grapefruit juice is suppose to increase absorbtion though.

Comment

The only time I like winny is pre-contest.

Comment

just be a man and down it bro:drunk:.... lol :D
        Last edited by Rob5454; 03-03-06, 06:39 PM.

Comment

not doing it right now but i've drank injectable winny several times, i've washed it down with juice, tea, milk... it's not too bad

Comment

is drinking winny really as effective as injecting????????

Comment

Originally posted by alcast082
              is drinking winny really as effective as injecting????????
              to an extent bro anything that gets injected directly into your body is goin to have a better absorbsion % then goin through stomach acids and the digestive system...drinkin winni is the same as if you were taking the pills
              Last edited by Rob5454; 03-04-06, 02:30 PM.

Comment

The extra amount of absorbtion from the injection is not worth the pain. I don't have exact numbers, but you do know it's still a 17aa as a liquid, right?

Comment

Originally posted by husler
                  is any1 drinking winstrol depot (stanozolol) in grapefruit juice at the minut whats the taste like? and is it affective? question is for a friend thinking of starting thanks for any help given :)

inject the depot.

Comment

last time i tried winny i didn't mind it for the first weeks, but i guess a break for a few days is nice, (here is when i would drink the stuff).
                    It's good to know it will work as well.

Comment

thanks for all the info and comments guys some great points made :bravonew:

Comment

Working...
                      X