Anitbiotics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anitbiotics...

well i went ahead and started some erythromycin today, i just cant seem to get rid of this cough, i don't know if it's bronchitis or what but i really started feeling like shit last night again. i cough some much from the drainage from a head cold that my lungs end up hurting and then i get sick to my stomach so i figured i'd just run the antibiotics now since i'm still 5 weeks out and see if i can't get it cleared up this week. i'm still gonna stay on the Tbol i think since i'm getting good results from it...

BTW i'll be taking Acidophilus while on anitbiotics to help prevent loss of the good bacteria in the intestines

Comment

is it a dry cough or you coughing up phlegm?

Comment

Originally posted by joe bigboy
        well i went ahead and started some erythromycin today, i just cant seem to get rid of this cough, i don't know if it's bronchitis or what but i really started feeling like shit last night again. i cough some much from the drainage from a head cold that my lungs end up hurting and then i get sick to my stomach so i figured i'd just run the antibiotics now since i'm still 5 weeks out and see if i can't get it cleared up this week. i'm still gonna stay on the Tbol i think since i'm getting good results from it...

these cold virus strains are becoming stronger than ever it seems.

Comment

yes it does seem like they are becoming stronger, hell i've had this shit for going on 3 weeks now and it just keeping getting worse..

Al it started out a dry like cough but the past few days i been coughing up some pretty thick white looking phlem, i've had a bad head cold and sinuses all winter so i don't know if what i'm coughing up is from the drainage or what, i'm not running a fever, it stays right around 98.6..... i figured i'd start these antibiotics and see if i can't get it cleared up with them before i get any closer to the show.

Comment

did you try a guifenisen product?...Ephedrine based products nowadays like vasapro have guifenisen and ephedrine which would work wonders on congestion. If its viral than antibiotics wont help...maybe a few days of rest will do the trick. Another thing, if you have post nasal drip a anti-histamine like benedryl during the night and claritin during the day(less drowsy) would help out greatly on your sinus problems.

Comment

i'm wondering if it will clear up if you stop the fina...

Comment

Working...
              X