Hemophilla, Gear, & Major Surgery Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hemophilla, Gear, & Major Surgery Question

Okay fellas....here is the deal. I am getting ready to start a 12 week cycle next week and will be off my cycle for 4 weeks or so before my June 26th (major) surgery. Is this enough time to be off a cycle so during surgery, I don't have a hemophilla problem and end up dieing on the operating table?

I'm tired, so I may have left something out or not sound lucent. If I need to provide you more information, I will.

Thanks....

Good luck man!

I would usually wait until after surgery--- however going in healthy and strong does promote quicker recovery.

Good lucka nd wish you best--

Vigil in P-Town

Comment

I dont have any personal experience but you should post what exactly it will be. From what I have read, longer esthers stay in the body and will naturally tail off at the end of a cycle during PCT so you will most likely really be on longer than 12 weeks. Then the PCT which takes about a month so you would be on "something" right up to the surgery date.Then after that, I;m sure your body is still going to take some time to fully stabilize. I would say wait. Its not worth the risk.

Comment

Read your question again. Do you think it would be smart to run anything before surgery? Your health is all thats important. The cycle can wait.

Comment

if it is a major surgery there is no sense in rushing the cycle in and then loosing your gains, wait until your recovered and fully functioning to do the cycle.

Comment

I agree fellas, it was just something on my mind. I am playing semi-pro ball again this year (football) and just wanted a little help with recovery for my old ass. Also, it's major plastic surgery, with a recovery time of nearly 3mos until I can start lifting light in the gym. Thanks for the input....
            Last edited by DS-COUSIN; 03-06-06, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DS-COUSIN
              Okay fellas....here is the deal. I am getting ready to start a 12 week cycle next week and will be off my cycle for 4 weeks or so before my June 26th (major) surgery. Is this enough time to be off a cycle so during surgery, I don't have a hemophilla problem and end up dieing on the operating table?

I'm tired, so I may have left something out or not sound lucent. If I need to provide you more information, I will.

Thanks....

Since MAJOR surgery you may be best to wait until after surgery.

Comment

Anabolics aren't exactly a big help when it comes to your immune system and healing.....Now GH is a entirely different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                  Anabolics aren't exactly a big help when it comes to your immune system and healing.....Now GH is a entirely different story.
                  What's GH???? :laughnew:

Thanks for the input LMG

Comment

Working...
                  X