X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ from an underground- freaking hurts

I posted a few weeks ago seeing if anyone had any bad experiences---
    well, I have one of my own.

I recently purchased 30ml of Couture Labs EQ Prop 100mg-- man this shit crippled me!!!

Last Monday- I threw in 1 cc in each glute- i mixed ea cc with 1 cc of QV enanthate- which I have been running with no problems over the last several 8 weeks. On Tuesday morning I woke up and one of my glutes (right) is swollen like a mofo-- and hurts-- can barely walk

I inspected the site to see if I can a localized swelling redness etc--- any signs of an infection- nothing- so I write it off thinking its just sore site- irritated the facia..

Later in the day- I am sick as a "F" dog- slight fever 100.2 and just feel like absolute shit... I tough it out and take the day from training go home- and get some rest-- and cant seem to hold any meals down-

Next day- straight out misery-- cant walk ass hurts and sick as a dog- throwing up and dizzy-- worst case of flu-- almost feels like test flu--
    make an appt at the doctor-- no Abcess or infection- just the body fighting off the high BA in the EQ--- more than likely the shot went in a little low irritated the tissue- thats why its sore- Dr. gives me Vicodin for the pain--
    Go home get some more rest---
    Later that night feeling lots better- lets give this another shot---

1/2 cc mixed 1 cc of test-- in right quad-- next day- same shit 2x as hard--cant walk sick etc...

Fuck this shit-- Couture shit is going in the trash -- EQ should never hurt--
    called the guy who supplied let him know whats up-- and that he better not sell anymore of that shit --- found out one of the other guys in the same gym bought some-- he is still at home sick- over a week later-

Lost one week of training and meals--

Fuck you Couture Labs and your dirty solutions

Luckily this was not a major incidence-- please consider yourself warned on this UG

its the prop. Ive used Eq bold undec at 500mg/ml with zero pain.

Comment

thanks for the heads-up, bro. with mex labs getting busted, UG's are going to become very prominent. we need to see as many user reviews as possible...

Comment

I was told from some other board member that he has heard from many people that the Bold Prop is extermely painfull from all sources and that most % of people also get sick--

maybe it's not the lab and the actuall mixture of prop--

I learned on hell of a lesson!

Comment

Yeah, bold prop is not something you want to mess with. If you want 'fast acting' EQ, look around for a lab that makes a boldenone base product in cyclodextrin. Pricey, but absolutely painless (and a subcutaneous shot rather than IM).

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
            Yeah, bold prop is not something you want to mess with. If you want 'fast acting' EQ, look around for a lab that makes a boldenone base product in cyclodextrin. Pricey, but absolutely painless (and a subcutaneous shot rather than IM).
            what he said :D

Comment

cyclodextrin-- did not know it could be used subcutaneously... interesting
              I feel better, thank god the pain in my legs is finally mellowing out--- geez this sucked--

thanks everyone

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb

Interesting theory.. SUBQ makes it attractive too.

Comment

Working...
                X