finger tips going numb(not on gh)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finger tips going numb(not on gh)

Im only using test but when i was doing bench a couple weeks ago my elbow kinda gave out started to hurt. right aroudn the same time my back started to hurt from squats or deads not sure which but my finger tips have been going number just in left hand once an hour about. im thinking its a pinched nerve but not sure anyone else ever experience this?

Originally posted by parabody
    Im only using test but when i was doing bench a couple weeks ago my elbow kinda gave out started to hurt. right aroudn the same time my back started to hurt from squats or deads not sure which but my finger tips have been going number just in left hand once an hour about. im thinking its a pinched nerve but not sure anyone else ever experience this?

sounds like pinched nerve.

Comment

what do your normally gotta do for pinched nerves?

Comment

Originally posted by parabody
        what do your normally gotta do for pinched nerves?
        let em heal jim...only thing you can do..i suggest you try and use that chiropractic ticket if you still have it(you might as well go in the doctors when you get your bloodwork done and get it checked out for the hell of it anyway)
        Last edited by Rob5454; 03-08-06, 10:41 PM.

Comment

The sciatic wouldn't effect his hands.

Comment

might also be water retention. cut your sodium for a fiew days and drink more h2o maybe add some femara or ldex to see if that is the problem. i know on my first fiew cycles i had that numb hands feeling and it was due to HBP and water ret.
            good luck

Comment

Get a weeks rest dude and plenty of light stretching

Comment

Working...
              X