Help with Cypionate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Cypionate

I maded some TNE Cypionate at 300mg/ml but it keeps freezing up on me. It almost looks like wax. i heated up and it went back in solution. i used grapeseed oil and 15% BB and 5%BA. is there a specific temperature i should be heating the solution at or should add more BB ? any help would be great thanks

Originally posted by BobLB
    I maded some TNE Cypionate at 300mg/ml but it keeps freezing up on me. It almost looks like wax. i heated up and it went back in solution. i used grapeseed oil and 15% BB and 5%BA. is there a specific temperature i should be heating the solution at or should add more BB ? any help would be great thanks

are you storing in a cold area? you may have to cut the mg per ml down a bit.

Comment

At 300mg/mL, it doens't even have to be all that cold. Even 'cool' temps (ie where someone who is kind of cheap might set their thermostat to) will cause your cyp to crystallize. Whenever you do get it back into solution, the best place to keep it is on top of the refrigerator towards the rear (this is usually a constistently warm spot).

Comment

So in other words are you saying that it doesnt matter how much BB or BA i put in the solution it will still freeze up ? i also made some deca and it was exposed to the same temp and it didnt freeze up

Comment

Originally posted by BobLB
          So in other words are you saying that it doesnt matter how much BB or BA i put in the solution it will still freeze up ? i also made some deca and it was exposed to the same temp and it didnt freeze up

warm solution ad see what happens, should go back into clear oil. then store at room temp.

Comment

i usually stick with test enanthate because it seems to hold in oil much better.i have heard alot about cyp falling out easily.i have gone as high as 400mg per ml with enanthate with no problem. :o

Comment

Under most conditions Test Cyp will hold at 3%BA 15%BB at up to 275 mg/ml depending on purity, temp, barometric pressure etc. More BB is required to get Cyp to hold at 300, typically 20% will get the job done. Also remember that while adding more BA may get a particular hormone to hold in solution, BA is water miscerable and will leave the injection site first allowing the hormone to crystalize in the depot.

Comment

Working...
              X