First Cycle, some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle, some questions

Ok so in doing A LOT of research on here and other sites I'm kind of confused. I originally was going to start my first cycle with sust but after reading I threw it out the window. A friend had told me go with straight winstrol orals, again after reading on here not the best idea. SO I looked into Test E, C, and Prop. One option was to inject the Test E and prop the first day and use prop 2days later and by then the Test E would be in full swing and basically use Test E once a week for 8-12 weeks (not sure on length yet) and use a PCT. The other was using the Prop EOD for that time period (not into needles that much but they say the water retention is low, which to me is a plus). I really want lean gains, not a lot of water weight. Now the friend again was like if you just want to lose the weight and make lean gains go the winstrol route. So I'm kind of confused but then again y'all know a lot more on here than I do.

Oh 23 6'3" @240 BF% unknown as of yet. Diet, pretty much on the healthy side, not too junky but then again I'm in school so I kind of have to give a little here and there as far as diet goes. But as for advice I'm willing to change it to a better one just point me to the right thread. Thanks for the help!

Well I will go ahead and tell you that you should post your diet to get the best advice. As far as your first example, the test e will take at least 2 weeks before it's working in your system. So you should run the prop at least those 2 weeks, probably 3. I think people worry to much about water weight and should just focus on the training and diet. Don't get sucked into the superficial side effects. You can live with it for a few months. The winstrol alone is not a good option and is not going to make you loose more wieght compared to test. You will hold less water, but you will most likely have sore joints. Espeacially since this if your first cycle you will grow the best off of it and if it were me, I wouldn't want to put my joints, tendons, ligamens... in that high of risk.

Comment

I would say keep it simple for the first time, learn how you react. Also, make sure your diet and everything else is in check before you start the cycle and have everythin on hand when you start, even if you dont plan on using it for 6-8 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheonix782
        Ok so in doing A LOT of research on here and other sites I'm kind of confused. I originally was going to start my first cycle with sust but after reading I threw it out the window. A friend had told me go with straight winstrol orals, again after reading on here not the best idea. SO I looked into Test E, C, and Prop. One option was to inject the Test E and prop the first day and use prop 2days later and by then the Test E would be in full swing and basically use Test E once a week for 8-12 weeks (not sure on length yet) and use a PCT. The other was using the Prop EOD for that time period (not into needles that much but they say the water retention is low, which to me is a plus). I really want lean gains, not a lot of water weight. Now the friend again was like if you just want to lose the weight and make lean gains go the winstrol route. So I'm kind of confused but then again y'all know a lot more on here than I do.

Oh 23 6'3" @240 BF% unknown as of yet. Diet, pretty much on the healthy side, not too junky but then again I'm in school so I kind of have to give a little here and there as far as diet goes. But as for advice I'm willing to change it to a better one just point me to the right thread. Thanks for the help!
        i like the fact you didnt just listen to your stupid friend, and researched it here before jumpin into it. winny only is silly specially if your BF% is high it will not make you loose weight! that is a high school myth. as far as the prop i think for a first cycle you gettin in just a bit to deep ED or EOD injections might be hard on you. the best bet is to run test E or C 400-500mgs 10-12 weeks i like 12 better myself. but before you do that get your diet in check and you will grow like a weed. just remember diet will be the factor in your quality of muscle. good luck and do your home work on diet and dont forget PCT.

Comment

Alright thanks for the advice guys! Now, diet...so I really like carbs. And I'm not opposed to cutting more out, like not eating pizza everyday lol. Seriously though if not that then every other day bc the pizza place is like a block away, and it's good italian style pizza like the oil drips off. And I know that's bad, but it's REALLY good. Anyway, I guess aside from the 2 protein shakes through out the day with protein snacks/bars and a meal high in Protein what else is out there, that has some sembalance to a regular wake up at 9am and going to bed at midnite or thereabouts?

Also, as far as Cardio goes, how much is too much for too long? 3-4x a week for 30min enough? or is that too much or not enough? and when's the best time for Lifting vs Cardio? I've found answers all over the spectrum and some were helpful but there were an equal amt going to some other way.

I like Shibby's Idea of the Test E for 12 and using prop as well for the first 2-3 wks. Question shibby how much? and ED or EOD? same with the E how much a week?

As far as diet goes:
          Mornings: Cereal
          Lunch: Pizza or Sub
          Midafternoon: Yogurt
          Dinner: Pizza, Sub, or Cereal.

Thinking of supping a Protein shake for Lunch or Dinner. I read in a Medical Journal that said the best time to consume carbs was when you first wake up. I also read somewhere that your body treats sugar the same no matter what and turns it to fat...which kind of makes me think that if I'm going to do a diet overhaul on this as well, might as well think about a High protein diet. NOT Atkins but something a bit more healthier, ya know that includes fruit or veggies or something...like on Pizza...jk Thanks again guys. I'm on Spring Break so I'll be checkin on here til Wed and then I'm goin to FL or some beach somewhere. Peace!

Comment

Well your diet needs to be completely changed as you know. There are plenty on the board for examples. If you don't have this down and are very comitted, the AS won't have anything to work with and you will waste it. Wheather you wait or not I can't control but you do need a good couple years or so of expierence doing it the right way, or again you are going to waste the AS. As far as the dosages go, it all depends on the strenght of what you get and how much you are going to take each week.

Comment

Dude, you need to spend as much or more time researching diet as you did researching the cycle. Then make sure you can actually stick to it for a few months before you start. Its ALL about the food, whether on gear or not.
              just to start you off, protein shakes dont replace anything, not when youre eating to get big, theyre just a little added boost. go buy stock in a chicken farm, if you start eating right, you'll need it.

Comment

Is there such a thing as a simple cycle? Diet- wieghtlifting schedule sleep. Then Gear? I have ready alot on gear and sometimes think my head is going to explode. I want Mass myself. But also want simple cycle. Still little neverous about doing my first cycle. Talking with friends and Possibly friend/ family who is a doctor.

Comment

any suggestions

im about to start taking macrotest, and wanted some feedback from someone who is familiar with the AS, i was mostly curious about dosage and how often i should take injections?

Comment

It's best to start your own thread for new questions. This way it gets more attention. Also read this http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ghlight=advice

Comment

*Cycle: I'd like to see you do something like this:

Weeks 1-3 Test Prop 100mg EOD
                      Weeks 1-10 Test C or E 300mg

Be sure to have HCG, nolva, and clomid on hand for proper PCT BEFORE you start your cycle! If you don't know about PCT (Post Cycle Therapy), do a search...it's been posted many times.

*Diet:

Get some meat into there, for the love of God! I'm not just talking about the cold cuts you're eating in those subs either. You should be eating lean beef, pork, and chicken. Do some homework on the nutritional breakdown of various meats, and then figure out how much you'll have to eat to get your total protein intake to 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight. It's good to have a shake in the morning, and a pure whey isolate shake immediately after training, but most of your protein should come from lean meats. Also, if you are serious about getting the best results possible, you're going to have to make sure to take in protein at regular intervals throughout the day; you really shouldn't go more than 2.5 hours between protein servings. This means having discipline...cooking multiple servings up in advance and then lugging it around throughout the day in tupperware containers. If you're not willing to do that, then you're not ready to do a cycle.

Any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Comment

Ok Hitman I like the cycle. But here's the thing about the diet. So I live On-Campus where I'm at right? and They don't let us have any kind of grill or hotplate in the dorm. So all we can have is a microwave or an air-popcorn popper. So probs there with the cooking. I've looked into the lean meat deal but I'm pretty sure nuking them destroys some essential things. If you know otherwise then cool lemme know. I've researched a lot of diets and what I could do but a lot of stuff hinges on having an oven. I know people who have them but at the same time wouldn't it be kind of rude to be like hey babe or hey dude can I borrow your stove for a day and cook a weeks worth of steaks and such... I've run the scenario a thousand times, after the first time it gets odd. As far as what's available on campus, not much, a lot of sandwich places/ junk food places and that's about it. As far as cooking anything it's cooking your own hamburger at the cafeteria. That's all they offer to let you cook there and most of the stuff they serve isn't good. So I guess the best way I can put this is Yeah I'm totally ready to committ to that but as long as it can fit within some of these kind of pre set parameters. Like cooking meat in Microwave etc...
                        Anyway, thanks for the help all. Sorry if it seemed like I don't know jack about anything but it's kind of like dealing the best with what I've got. Thanks again! Later!

Comment

Dude, they make little george foreman grills, like the size that cooks 2 burgers at a time. You go to costco or whatever store you have and get bags of frozen boneless skinless chicken breast tenders. they also have big bags of brocolli florets. As long as you dont cook the chicken too long it doesnt get dry at all. Oh, and if you say "its against the rules" then get rid of all of the "illegal" substances you want to put in your body. There is no way around it. You've got to eat to grow. keep working on it and you'll get there.

Comment

Pheonix, I live On Campus as well. I keep a grill in my room and just make 1kg of chicken breast a day.

Have a look at my journal at BN: http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopic=23432

Comment

Nope I asked an RA friend of mine, No foreman grills. It literally says it in the student handbook he pointed me to the paragraph and there it was "...Students living in residence halls may not use george foreman grills, hot plates, toaster ovens..." the list goes on forever and it's bc of fire safety codes. Like the place is cool but it was built in like the 1950's. And I don't think it ever could burn down but apparently the foreman grills get detected by smoked detectors. But anyway yeah this guy got caught cooking on a foreman grill apparently like last year and it set up this big deal to where they've revamped the fire codes and the penalties. like in some cases getting kicked off campus...not my near future plan. I think if you have a stack of Newspapers in your room and it's like knee high or something then you get a warning and all but the RA's have to actually make sure it's gone. It's lame. And Slayer I dunno I mean I would break the rules about the grill but uhh see the prob is I'm kind of going to be an RA next year and if I get that against me, I can't be one for like a whole year. Thanks again though!

Comment

Working...
                              X