prop/tren ace/ what else???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prop/tren ace/ what else???

Hello all, I want to run a 6 week cycle of prop, tren ace, and masteron but my supplier doesnt cary masteron. This will be my 4th cycle, im 5'10 180 lbs, 11%bf. I was thinking npp but it might be too much progesterone (any ideas about this?) or dbol to really add some strength. My main goal is not so much size but to gain strength and get hard. Winstrol is out b/c of an older shoulder reconstruction and anavar is out b/c of price but anything else is fine.

prop 200mg eod
    tren 150mg eod
    ???? ???mg eod

any ideas or advice is appreciated

Originally posted by nda246
    Hello all, I want to run a 6 week cycle of prop, tren ace, and masteron but my supplier doesnt cary masteron. This will be my 4th cycle, im 5'10 180 lbs, 11%bf. I was thinking npp but it might be too much progesterone (any ideas about this?) or dbol to really add some strength. My main goal is not so much size but to gain strength and get hard. Winstrol is out b/c of an older shoulder reconstruction and anavar is out b/c of price but anything else is fine.

prop 200mg eod
    tren 150mg eod
    ???? ???mg eod

any ideas or advice is appreciated

Winstrol 50-100mg ED or EOD,,perhaps som Clen and T3 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      4th cycle and you still weigh 180lbs? Add food to your diet and drop the AS, not to be an ass, but you should post your diet, pics, training to see where your faults are at.
      Not to be an ass but this very good advice :D...

Comment

not to be an ass either...but try a powerlifting routine for a bit...lots of deads, presses and squats. Drugs won't really make you hard alone, it's the diet...drugs just enhance the look

Comment

guys, not to be an ass, but as I said before I had soulder reconstruction about 12 months ago my previous 3 cycles were before my surgery. I was in a brace for 8 weeks(imobilized), and another six in a sling, then include rehab. so i lost roughly 30 lbs because I was getting absolutely zero muscle stimulation. I have been working hard for the past 8 months to get strength back to where I feel comfortable goin with another mild cycle. Not every body takes gear to get as freakishly big as possible my goals were clearly stated and I eat roughly 3000 cals on a 40-30-30 split. but thanks for the concern.

Comment

Working...
          X