end of cycle this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• end of cycle this week

So im comming to an end i descided to only do 10 weeks instead of 12.....i ran my hcg the past 3 weeks and will continue to do it this week and next week. clomid will start 2 weeks from thursday thats my last inject....but i was taking 500mgs a week of test e....felt great little side effects only thing i got was a little bloat in the biggining and some acne on the back....towards week 8 i started to platue on gains leveling out at 241...im still at that weight today....my body fat has dropped and i put on weight.....now im going to run an ecy stack and cut down for summer....once blood work seems to be normal again i want to start a new cycle....

500/week test eth
    400/week of eq
    weeks 1-4 run turnibol(ive heard a good amount of memebers say they liked it better than dbol and im only using it to kick start cycle)

Im starting a new diet where im going to cut down to about 2800 calories a day instead of what im doing now which is anywhere from 4000-5000 on a good day....work/school conflicts with scedule sometimes...my goals now are to cut down to about 210 by early june and then start a cycle a good 8-12 weeks from now....ill keep you guys updated on my progress

how tall are you?

Comment

510 with like 16% bf

Comment

Originally posted by parabody
        So im comming to an end i descided to only do 10 weeks instead of 12.....i ran my hcg the past 3 weeks and will continue to do it this week and next week. clomid will start 2 weeks from thursday thats my last inject....but i was taking 500mgs a week of test e....felt great little side effects only thing i got was a little bloat in the biggining and some acne on the back....towards week 8 i started to platue on gains leveling out at 241...im still at that weight today....my body fat has dropped and i put on weight.....now im going to run an ecy stack and cut down for summer....once blood work seems to be normal again i want to start a new cycle....

500/week test eth
        400/week of eq
        weeks 1-4 run turnibol(ive heard a good amount of memebers say they liked it better than dbol and im only using it to kick start cycle)

Im starting a new diet where im going to cut down to about 2800 calories a day instead of what im doing now which is anywhere from 4000-5000 on a good day....work/school conflicts with scedule sometimes...my goals now are to cut down to about 210 by early june and then start a cycle a good 8-12 weeks from now....ill keep you guys updated on my progress

Do keep us updated.

Comment

Working...
        X