College drug testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College drug testing

So i know there is a million and a half people asking about drug testings. first and foremost i wanna say this isnt one of those stupid post that people make about jobs. I used the search buttton and found little that answered my questions....I am not selling or doing anything like that they just ask me questions cause there lazy fucks that dont wanna research. i try to help them out from the little i do know from my research but then tell them to look it up themselves thats the only way they will learn.

At university of delaware they just did a random drug test for the whole football team...I know this sounds odd because they normally random select but when the more than half that were randomly selected failed they tested the whole team. Almost 40% of them failed which is funny cause they still suck at football. Well now the ones that were on previously but did pass the test because they have been off for a couple months are wondering what to take. Some of them are thinking about taking hgh and know nothing about it....Ive told them there all to young to mess wit that shit.i just laugh at how stupid some people are. :laughnew: I dont think anyone under 25 should mess with it...Although i tell them this they are still thinking of gettin on it. I refered my one buddy to this site before he messes with anything.

Anyway to get to the point, what or is there anyway to pass a drug test for jucie? if so what types shoudl they take that make them less prone to get caught etc....

Once again this is not me im not saying friend referening to myself just trying to be an idiot. i would never mess wit that shit im still experimenting with juice and lovin my results....thanks alot for you input guys/few girls that are on the site....

if you're still interested in running a search, you could try looking up drug detection times

I don't advocate going out and getting any of these compunds en masse, and if the whole UDel football gets caught up in a designer-drug scandal, doint point anyone to me

That being said, hGH is impossible (I think) to spot in urine tests; you'll need a blood test. Insulin use also should not be reflected in urine tests.

Bonds supposedly also used a cream that contained a testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio that allowed him to "appear" clean

Comment

yea i just dont think college students should be using hgh or slin....i know little barely anything about the drug but i know its a serious drug that is not supposed to be messed with. your diet has to be flawless you have to eat and drink certain things certain times and thats jsut not gonna happen with a college kid.... go yanks you been posting on all my threads man i appreciate your answers

Comment

Originally posted by parabody
        So i know there is a million and a half people asking about drug testings. first and foremost i wanna say this isnt one of those stupid post that people make about jobs. I used the search buttton and found little that answered my questions....I am not selling or doing anything like that they just ask me questions cause there lazy fucks that dont wanna research. i try to help them out from the little i do know from my research but then tell them to look it up themselves thats the only way they will learn.

At university of delaware they just did a random drug test for the whole football team...I know this sounds odd because they normally random select but when the more than half that were randomly selected failed they tested the whole team. Almost 40% of them failed which is funny cause they still suck at football. Well now the ones that were on previously but did pass the test because they have been off for a couple months are wondering what to take. Some of them are thinking about taking hgh and know nothing about it....Ive told them there all to young to mess wit that shit.i just laugh at how stupid some people are. :laughnew: I dont think anyone under 25 should mess with it...Although i tell them this they are still thinking of gettin on it. I refered my one buddy to this site before he messes with anything.

Anyway to get to the point, what or is there anyway to pass a drug test for jucie? if so what types shoudl they take that make them less prone to get caught etc....

Once again this is not me im not saying friend referening to myself just trying to be an idiot. i would never mess wit that shit im still experimenting with juice and lovin my results....thanks alot for you input guys/few girls that are on the site....

If standard urine test you could use synthetic urine like quick fix.

Comment

...and/or a whizzinator

Comment

yea im pretty sure they have someone somewhat watching them or supervising them it would be hard

Comment

They could get away with using HGH and insulin.

They could also get away with using base test (ie. test suspension or test gel), but only if they take a precise amount that keeps their test/epitest ratio just below the threshold for a positive test (4:1). The only safe way to do that is to experiment with doses in the offseason while getting bloodwork til you get it right.

Also, better make sure they aren't prone to gyno or hairloss, and are willing to juice longterm: nolva, clomid, arimidex, propecia, and HCG are all banned.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                They could get away with using HGH and insulin.

They could also get away with using base test (ie. test suspension or test gel), but only if they take a precise amount that keeps their test/epitest ratio just below the threshold for a positive test (4:1). The only safe way to do that is to experiment with doses in the offseason while getting bloodwork til you get it right.

Also, better make sure they aren't prone to gyno or hairloss, and are willing to juice longterm: nolva, clomid, arimidex, propecia, and HCG are all banned.

Exactly,,,many other options.

Comment

as long as they dont havce to strip naked, just use a whizzanator

Comment

Originally posted by blingin
                    as long as they dont havce to strip naked, just use a whizzanator
                    is a wizznator a reel thng lol?

Comment

yes it is

Comment

the images are a bit, well...graphic

http://www.whizzinator.com/whiz2.htm

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
                          the images are a bit, well...graphic

http://www.whizzinator.com/whiz2.htm

:bravonew: great post

Comment

omg haha wow thats hilarious and kinda sad tooo...i can understand if its 2 pass a weed or other drug test not involving a sport but dnt cheet dudes who compete in any natrl sport thats fukd up

Comment

If I was to make more than 1 million a year I would do anything to keep that income or increase it.

Comment

Working...
                              X