HCG--sub q or im?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCG--sub q or im?

never ran it before, i just picked up several 1500 iu amps....can i just shoot it liek regular juice or am i supposed to mix it with water and suq q it?...or does it depend on the type of hcg, cuz i have heard both....

thanx

run a search man....you do need to mix it....what i do is order a sterile sealed vile from superior-research.com. i mix it and put it in there. from there i take 1iu everytime i take a shot. some people run 2 ius but i didnt feel i needed to. i run 2 shots per week you can mix it with your juice. like i said use the search im trying to tell you before you get yelled at by people on here good luck

Comment

if you run a search on "swales" you should find everything you need to know about HCG and PCT

Comment

Originally posted by blingin
        never ran it before, i just picked up several 1500 iu amps....can i just shoot it liek regular juice or am i supposed to mix it with water and suq q it?...or does it depend on the type of hcg, cuz i have heard both....

thanx

I've always done mine IM.

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
          if you run a search on "swales" you should find everything you need to know about HCG and PCT
          thanx guys, didnt have much time to browse around at work

Comment

i am reading that most of the hcg comes in powder, i have mine in liquid already, thats why i was asking if i had to mix

Comment

Originally posted by parabody
              run a search man....you do need to mix it....what i do is order a sterile sealed vile from superior-research.com. i mix it and put it in there. from there i take 1iu everytime i take a shot. some people run 2 ius but i didnt feel i needed to. i run 2 shots per week you can mix it with your juice. like i said use the search im trying to tell you before you get yelled at by people on here good luck
              i think maybe you should run a search bro 1 iu is not enough!

Comment

i didnt mean 2 ius i meant 500-1000 im just thinkin a lil different at the time i was feeling wierd as shit earlier first day on ephedra its crazy

Comment

Originally posted by parabody
                  i didnt mean 2 ius i meant 500-1000 im just thinkin a lil different at the time i was feeling wierd as shit earlier first day on ephedra its crazy
                  i see fingers shakin! lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X