Ready to Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to Cycle

Ok this will be my first cycle not my last. I'm wondering about how much to inject @ 250 pounds and were to find the info? I have access to anything. Sounds crazy but its true. Friends want me to take winstrol to lean out more due to the fact I'm 15% bf and they want to see my weak points.
    I do still want to gain mass and my goal is to gain size over next year or two and compete. I also have been told since this is my first cycle I won't need a PCT. I think I should still. Thanks.

Ok, the bad with the good. After being here for a year and you don't know the answer to some of these questions, tells me you havn't researched very long. You are asking the same questions that other people have, who havn't spent enough time learning about the stuff. Now, if you are wanting to bulk and do it lean as possible, that of course means you are going to need a strict well put togther diet. Also, we will start off with making sure you understand, NOT to listen to your friends. Winstrol is not a good first cycle, it will not put the mass on you that you are looking for, and it's not going to help you cut... your diet will. Your bf isn't that high to begin with, so if you keep your diet clean, it will be easy to deal with. Now for a first cycle. Simply a test only cycle is almost always the best bet. Somewhere between 300-500 a week of a cyp or enan. The lenght kind of depends on you, I would say 10-12 weeks, no more than 14 weeks. Last, Yes do PCT. Even if you don't shut down that much or are able to recover faster, you won't know before you come off. So do you really want to take the chance of loosing so much of your last 3 months of hard work?

Comment

I have done alot of hours of research. I just kinda lazy having to look through Hundreds of posts. Also I still looking for a medical reference to how much to inject. I don't want to experiment on myself.
      Thanks Shibby I know your experienced.

Comment

Any medical guide will just give you a medicinal situation. That's not what you are trying to do. I am really only expierenced with test and beginner mistakes :)

Comment

Is there anything else better than Test. I heard many good things about test with few side effects. Also sustanol I have been read is great for gaining size and joints. Don't think the puffyness is good.
          PCT - everyone uses seams to use Clomi.
          Diet- Has been on target with protien and calories. I know what to cut out to lean out. Chicken- oatmeal and veggies mostly.

Comment

Hehe I don't like making mistakes. That why I figured I would post before I listen to anyone. Research research research. I knew winstrol wasn't a good first cycle figured I would have to stack it with something.

Comment

DON'T do sustanon in your first cycle. Also, you're going to find very little in terms of "medical" amounts to inject. In medicine, they're looking at hormone replacement therapy doses and such, we're looking at supraphysiological doses here -- big difference. And unfortunately, a lot of it is experimenting on yourself, but so are a lot of things, like dieting, looking for a new job, dating...

Some people are more sensitive to test side effects than others. I thought I'd bloat a lot; I didn't. But then, 3 weeks in, my nipples got sensitive (search my posts for "gyno") Some people have their hair fall out

Like Shib said, 300-500 mgs of test enanthate or cypionate is a good start. Try reading Chemical Muscle Enhancement by Rea, or Anabolics 2006 by Llewellyn

People also run nolvadex and hCG for PCT -- run a search on "swales"

Also, look up Control's post on deciding whether or not to run steroids

Finally, I really hate to have to tell you this, and you'll probably hate me for it, but I don't think you're informed enough to start. The idea isn't to prove to US in the forums that you know a lot. You really need to know what you're getting into when you start altering your hormone levels. Be careful with your friends' advice, too

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                Ok, the bad with the good. After being here for a year and you don't know the answer to some of these questions, tells me you havn't researched very long. You are asking the same questions that other people have, who havn't spent enough time learning about the stuff. Now, if you are wanting to bulk and do it lean as possible, that of course means you are going to need a strict well put togther diet. Also, we will start off with making sure you understand, NOT to listen to your friends. Winstrol is not a good first cycle, it will not put the mass on you that you are looking for, and it's not going to help you cut... your diet will. Your bf isn't that high to begin with, so if you keep your diet clean, it will be easy to deal with. Now for a first cycle. Simply a test only cycle is almost always the best bet. Somewhere between 300-500 a week of a cyp or enan. The lenght kind of depends on you, I would say 10-12 weeks, no more than 14 weeks. Last, Yes do PCT. Even if you don't shut down that much or are able to recover faster, you won't know before you come off. So do you really want to take the chance of loosing so much of your last 3 months of hard work?
                :bravonew:

Comment

Gonna run test with Nolvadex. for 12 week 300 at first and increase after 4 weeks then 4 weeks after that. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X