tren sust deca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tren sust deca

How should i stack my ANIMAL POWER TRENBO 75-PETS PHARMA TEST 250 (SUST)- DECA 300 ? I am trying to keep it short and sweet like 8-12 weeks. please only people who have used tren. Thank you! oh and i am 6'1 220 lean and have done my share of cycles.

For someone who wants advice from only specific people, you really don't seem to know much. You should have known when you baught it how much you were going to run of each. If you wanted something short and sweet, deca's not the way to go. Oh well, too late now.

Comment

Deca and Tren together can shut you down really hard. I don't think they are the best combo.

Comment

i can get what ever i want for my cycle. i just like deca because water helps prevent joint pain and i have gotten some great lasting gains from it when mixed with sust.

Comment

i really don't like to run deca and tren together either, i have and it shut me down bad

Comment

okay thats why this site is good we can all learn from eachother thank you! so what if i cut out the deca?

Comment

Originally posted by swollpatroll
              i can get what ever i want for my cycle. i just like deca because water helps prevent joint pain and i have gotten some great lasting gains from it when mixed with sust.
              ^^^
              Originally posted by spidey
              deca does not increase joint lubrication. That is a complete myth. In reality, deca has a pretty good affinity for the corticosteroid receptors as well as the androgen receptors. This means deca functions somewhat as an antiinflamatory steroid like cortizone, making sore joints feel better. It is the antiinflammatory properties of deca that results in sore joint relief; not "increasing lubrication". In fact, if it DID increase synovial fluid inside joints, the resulting pressure buildup would be quite painful I expect.

Comment

good to know. its crazy how shit like that gets around.

Comment

i just like deca because water helps prevent joint pain .
                  shibby already post that this is false! i agree 100% with him. tren and sust will work great but id need to know your previous cycles to get a gage at what MGS to advise. post up you cycles.

Comment

d bol sust deca. 3 times and deca sust winny one time. i have been 240 befor but was in a car reck and lost some size. i was out for 6 months. if i want to cut i can make it back down to 170 to give you an idea. when i was 240 i was ripped as well. my cycles have been under 12 weeks the winny may have went over i don't remember. thanks for your time

Comment

oh and i do 750 mg of sust and about 500 of deca on the thick part but i cant recall how much d bol i was doing it was this shit though

Comment

good to know. its crazy how shit like that gets around.
                        Up until today you were probably contributing to the stupidity...

Comment

ya this is my first post. this is for all you Internet thugs. go listen to the game while you give your boyfriend a reach around. people who only put other people down on this site most likely are mad because with all the shit in the world still cant put up shit in the gym. but its okay little guys what ever makes you feel better.

Comment

lol
                            Last edited by swollpatroll; 05-01-06, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X