tiny glass particles from amps.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiny glass particles from amps.....

i just started using some ukrainian prop amps and those little bastards pretty much shatter when i break em open everytime.... alot of the glass ends up down inside the amps, i used a 22g to draw with and then shot with a 25g. do you think any of them could be small enough to where it would be able to get through the 25g and end up getting shot inside me?

i shot my left delt 2 days ago and the right one the day before, right one didn't get at all sore from it and now the left one is getting pretty damn sore, it might just be normal injection soreness but the glass thing has been on my mind all day so i thought i'd post it here and see what you all thought.
    thanks!

Are you breaking them by hand? You can find amp openers that score the glass for a clean break everytime, a lot less glass shards also.
    http://www.healthcarelogistics.com/m...sp?fmmore=7371
    Last edited by xxtremez; 03-17-06, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Can you re-filter it?

Comment

Originally posted by xxtremez
        Are you breaking them by hand? You can find amp openers that score the glass for a clean break everytime, a lot less glass shards also.
        http://www.healthcarelogistics.com/m...sp?fmmore=7371
        yea i break em by scoring em with razor and put ink pen cap over it and snap it, i've tried amp openers alot and this has always worked just as well for me. its just these prop amps are so thin i mean the glass is that it seems they just shatter no matter how good i score em first....
        i shot with a 25g pin so that if they were any in it they would have to be extrememly small to pass through without clogging it

Comment

Originally posted by joe bigboy
          i just started using some ukrainian prop amps and those little bastards pretty much shatter when i break em open everytime.... alot of the glass ends up down inside the amps, i used a 22g to draw with and then shot with a 25g. do you think any of them could be small enough to where it would be able to get through the 25g and end up getting shot inside me?

i shot my left delt 2 days ago and the right one the day before, right one didn't get at all sore from it and now the left one is getting pretty damn sore, it might just be normal injection soreness but the glass thing has been on my mind all day so i thought i'd post it here and see what you all thought.
          thanks!

used MANY amps over the yrs,,,never had issue with glass going in pin.

Comment

Originally posted by joe bigboy

thanks!
            its funny you mention this, i had this happen to me last week and i threw the amp out since i was annal and see a chip in the oil. i was also goin to make a post but i felt as if everyone would flame and suggest it was a no brainer of a question:cool:....

Comment

Joe I have always used a metal finger nail file to score around the edge really good... Never had any not do well that way... I have had problems when trying to open other ways though... Just a thought as you might want to pick one up at your local store and see if it helps

Comment

Damn, I just break the top off with my hand and shoot. I never noticed if there was glass in the oil or not.

Comment

Working...
                X