Norma Amps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norma Amps?

I just came across some Amps of Norma Test E. I will post a pic up soon but just wondering if they are faked often or not? They are brown with a white ring on the neck and white lettering printed on the amp.

Originally posted by kingj
    I just came across some Amps of Norma Test E. I will post a pic up soon but just wondering if they are faked often or not? They are brown with a white ring on the neck and white lettering printed on the amp.

I have not heard of fakes of these of yet. VERY good test E.

Comment

Do they look like this? this are real norma Test E very nice stuff.
      Attached Files

Comment

That is what they look like. I just hear that fakes are really good these days. just wondering if this brand is faked often?

Comment

Dont know if their are fakes of thoose floating around but there has been a whole lot of thoose Norma´s coming here to sweden the past months so there and i havent heard anything about fakes amoung thoose.
          I got mine from czech republik and they are legit, but the substance where a lot thicker then my other brand of enantate more oily.

Comment

The oil in mine is really think looking too. I hope that the thick oil don't make it hurt more!

Comment

Originally posted by kingj
              That is what they look like. I just hear that fakes are really good these days. just wondering if this brand is faked often?

I would imagine yours are real. Can you post a pic?

Comment

No i didnt feel anything from them, havent had any soreness from Test. E

Comment

Here is a pic of mine. what do ya think?
                  Attached Files

Comment

They even have the same lot number! I think they are good to go, its really good stuff you wont be disapointed.
                    But a tip is to put the amp in some warm water to make it easier to draw since the liquid is so thick.
                    Last edited by Marcus BMF; 03-20-06, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Good deal, kinda odd we have the same lot# though. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X