Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under 21 and AAS Usage

Great Post by Kingofmasters

Because your Hypofyse and Hypothalamus are still developing...

I'm not going to lie to you
    --> Many people have done steroids on your age with succes (for a while!)
    but there is a big chance you don't have stable hormonelevels at that age, do you really want to risk screwing up your Hormonal Axis for the rest of your life!!
    (There are a couple of articles now on long time BB who juiced at 15/16/17/18 and continued using on and off for 10 or so years and instead of reaching full strength/muscle/size on about age 30 like normal people; at age 30 they had extremely low testlevels and extremely high estrogen levels --> Granted they looked good but were infertile and relied on juice to stay that way!).

The PCT-protocols on this board look good but they are reliant on a couple of circumstances (Juicing when hormone levels are stable, juicing wisely etc.).
    Once you screwed up your Hormonal Feedback System even the most trained endicrinologists will not know how to reverse it.

Not to mention the potential closing of Growth Plates (Estrogen-induced).

The irreversable practical sides that can come with large amounts of hormones on young ages (Like massive Backhair that will grow back in 2 weeks after shaving and extreme acne).

Not to mention that at your age
    (not only because natural Test-levels are high; what most people think, but also unknown patterns and things like active telomere and Neuropeptides, not to mention stable Insuline-levels and Rest-factors like high natural HGH and an active Immunesystem when on enough protein to spare chemokines!!).
    You can grow like crazy on just Proteinpowder, Glutamine and Carbs...
    (Be it in diet form or as Shakes)...

200 grams of Protein a day for a year along with 4-5 times lifting a week will give you more results than steroids and will have you have a nice "base" for over a couple of years when you can start juicing thus making gains easier to keep and easy to apply life-style learned while natural (plenty sleep, protein, clean diet, good excercise-regime) on steroids REDUCING SIDES/RISKS and MAXIMIZING RESULTS.

(Research shows at your age the most important bottleneck for musclegrowth is proteins and AA's like L-glutamine consumed and not enough water drank while eating too much unhealthy "Fast Carbos" e.g. Candy, Softdrink and "Trans Fatty Acids"; the catabolizing fatty acids that are in a large amounts of foods nowadays to keep them from degrading/ increasing expiry date).

At your age your metabolism if supplied enough Protein and you aren't obese or overweight is extremely forgiving!!
    (You can basically eat cookies and hamburgers then go train and still not gain fat while adding muscle; Now don't make abuse of this statement )

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    Last edited by Bouncer; 03-18-06, 11:12 PM.

Slayer of Souls:
    Summaries of physiological and psychological problems that can arise from the improper usage of AAS at an early age.

The stages of puberty continue till the age of 21, thus your endocrine system is still developing. If extraneous hormones are used, then this potentially can result in the occurrence of long term side effects both physiological and physiological.

Physiological Problems

Growth Plates
    Even if you have stopped growing, there is still potential of height increase, even people above 18 have continued to grow in height, and do not completely shut down until individuals are past 22.

Impotence:
    By supplementing with hormones while development is still occurring can cause permanent impotence and fertility issues. Adding synthetic androgens such as testosterone and estrogen, can result in problems with normal testicular growth and functions.

Liver/Kidney:
    Many teens don’t use proper dosages and pct’s. Furthermore they fail to do frequent blood checks etc, therefore posing a great risk for liver and kidney damage.

Gnyo
    Likely to happen in teenagers because of irregular hormones present, therefore making it even more likely for teenagers to develop bitch tits.

Hair loss/acne/prostate aggravation.
    Can occur, and very likely for those under 21.

Brain functions
    Hormones have a crucial role in development of cognitive brain functions, thus adding external hormones while brain is still developing can be dangerous.
    Last edited by slayer of souls; 03-19-06, 09:35 PM.

Comment

interesting read.... i started AS well before 21 and i wish that i would have known then what i know now. i could have grown so much more naturally back then, but oh well i can't change the past

Comment

Originally posted by joe bigboy
        interesting read.... i started AS well before 21 and i wish that i would have known then what i know now. i could have grown so much more naturally back then, but oh well i can't change the past
        Was your first cycle done safely and supplemented with a strong diet and training program?

Comment

on that estrogen thing...that's supposedly why girls are generally shorter than guys, and why they don't grow in height past puberty...the estrogen increase shuts their growth plates...still trying to find the source for that info

Comment

ill be 20 in a month or so. I did my first and only cycle when i was 18. Ive been thinking about going back on, i havent made up my mind yet, one day i will say im gonna stay natty and another ill feel like im ready for it again. oh well, im gonna think it over for a while

Comment

I think I was 21 or almost 21 when I first touched AS. I wish we had places like this back then. I hope people understand and use this information available to them now.

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
                on that estrogen thing...that's supposedly why girls are generally shorter than guys, and why they don't grow in height past puberty...the estrogen increase shuts their growth plates...still trying to find the source for that info
                Thats true I read that somewhere, but I could have sworn the estrogen in girls was the reason why girls are taller then boys at first (age 12,13,etc). Does that mean, estrogen gives girls that "growth spurt" but then shuts down the growth plates?

Comment

Despite the endless supply of information its still sad to see people who see AS as a miracle drug and undergo cycles without proper diet and even PCT.

The reason for posting this is because I plan to begin a cycle in the near future, around September-December of next year- (provided I am comfortable with all the risks and my pre cycle bloodwork is order, as I am still in my research phase). I would just like to here your inputs. I will be just nearing 21, so risks are reasonably high.

Comment

Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                      I think I was 21 or almost 21 when I first touched AS. I wish we had places like this back then. I hope people understand and use this information available to them now.
                      yea, i was so uneducated on AS back when i first did it.... sust was the first thing i touched but i didn't even know what anti e's or PCT was, lol.....

Comment

yea, i was so uneducated on AS back when i first did it.... sust was the first thing i touched but i didn't even know what anti e's or PCT was, lol.....
                        Have you done any recent bloodwork?

Comment

no, acutally i haven't had any done for a quite a while.... i know i should though

Comment

Originally posted by rude
                            Thats true I read that somewhere, but I could have sworn the estrogen in girls was the reason why girls are taller then boys at first (age 12,13,etc). Does that mean, estrogen gives girls that "growth spurt" but then shuts down the growth plates?
                            I think it's definitely what leaves them shorter, along with more bodyfat, breast tissue, etc...as for the growth spurt before guys, I'm not sure where that comes from

Comment

I say bad idea for those under 21 to embark in AAS use.

Comment

Working...
                              X