Quality Vet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Vet

A couple of months ago I posted asking about what people thought about QV products. Again here's my history so take this in consideration.

23 been lifting since about 15. Train 5-6 day a week most muscles group twice a week. Done a cycle of pet pharma test and deca. Used cellmass, phospahgen hp, cell tech, no-xplode, and v 12 turbo.

I honestly and with no reservation say the that qv test and deca was the biggest waist of money i ever spent. Every creatine product I named above worked better. The results were basically minimal to none. I can honestly can say the only good thing about qv was that i fucked like a champion. My nuts shrunk so bad I felt conscience all day every day. When i was on the cycle of pet pharma my nuts got a little tight but nowwhere close to the level from the qv. When i was on pet pharma all i did was want to work out, and i was a maniac in the gym. Honestly i thought what people were telling me about juice was bullshit, but after three weeks of the pet pharma I was a believer. For some reason i felt tired on the qv after a few sets. No bullshit; it was like I needed a nap right after doing a few sets.

If anyone is thinking about using qv, save your money and wait until you can find some better stuff, You will be very displeased with the results, unless you're just looking for a monster sex drive. The side effects dwarf the muscle results. For anyone who is wondering the qv cycle and the pet paharma cycle was almost indentical.

ive almost always used QV, im up to 245 and throwin weights around like an animal--to each his own

Comment

yea i have had no problems with qv i just ran a 10 week cycle of ethanate no problems man everyone is different tho maybe you got a bad batch....

Comment

Originally posted by bigfish
        A couple of months ago I posted asking about what people thought about QV products. Again here's my history so take this in consideration.

23 been lifting since about 15. Train 5-6 day a week most muscles group twice a week. Done a cycle of pet pharma test and deca. Used cellmass, phospahgen hp, cell tech, no-xplode, and v 12 turbo.

I honestly and with no reservation say the that qv test and deca was the biggest waist of money i ever spent. Every creatine product I named above worked better. The results were basically minimal to none. I can honestly can say the only good thing about qv was that i fucked like a champion. My nuts shrunk so bad I felt conscience all day every day. When i was on the cycle of pet pharma my nuts got a little tight but nowwhere close to the level from the qv. When i was on pet pharma all i did was want to work out, and i was a maniac in the gym. Honestly i thought what people were telling me about juice was bullshit, but after three weeks of the pet pharma I was a believer. For some reason i felt tired on the qv after a few sets. No bullshit; it was like I needed a nap right after doing a few sets.

If anyone is thinking about using qv, save your money and wait until you can find some better stuff, You will be very displeased with the results, unless you're just looking for a monster sex drive. The side effects dwarf the muscle results. For anyone who is wondering the qv cycle and the pet paharma cycle was almost indentical.
        What did your diet look like for both cycles? Was it identical or diffrent? And did you use the same training routine both times?

Comment

almost identical and identical can be a huge difference in the results. How was it the same and how was it different? Same dosages, same compounds, same esters?

Comment

All the QV products I used in the past worked well.

Comment

for the money I have had great success with QV products.

Specifically their Enanthate and Tren

Comment

This would be my first ever reply, but I can honestly say I have had nothing but good resaults with QV. I have been running on and off for 10 years with a wide variety of AAS, from Depot, Upjohn, and now QV but test was normally always in the cycle and I have no complaints. This is only my opinion so take it for what is worth.

Comment

From what I understand, QV products are becoming quite scarce.

Comment

I just wouldnt trust it anymore. To much bad press about QV.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
                      From what I understand, QV products are becoming quite scarce.

Most peole still using Vet grade gear are using Pets Pharma, SYD, and Denkall. The QV products have been underdosed as of late, especially in the 50mL jugs of Enanthat and Deca-200. The problem for most folks is that all said Vet products from Mexico are or were (depending on the aftermath of 12/15) distributed and made by the same distributors/labs out of Mexico City.

Alin: QV and all Vet products are a litle scarce right now, since individuals that usually make the trip are either sitting on gear with raised prices and can't move it after the Dec. 15th bust OR have semi-closed shop after the articles and media coverage about gear b/c of the risk of going on a 'concrete vacation.'

Comment

Rise of the undergrounds!!!!
                        Sources have indicated that BAJA CA has closed shop for at least 2 months--

Comment

Working...
                        X