AAS and the immune system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAS and the immune system

yo guys i been wondering, iv been sick since week 2 of my cycle and it keeps gettin worse and worse. i am now sick in bed and cant swallow.. the funny thing is when im off its almost vitrualy impossible for me to get any type of cold. i have been really thinking about it, dose being on have anything to do with this and need some imput from some of you guys thanks bros :hmmm:

We had an interesting discussion on this a little over a year ago. You are going to find it seems to be different with everyone. Look here if you want to read over it. I personally feel I get sick less and when I do, it's less severe. http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ghlight=immune

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
      We had an interesting discussion on this a little over a year ago. You are going to find it seems to be different with everyone. Look here if you want to read over it. I personally feel I get sick less and when I do, it's less severe. http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ghlight=immune
      thanks for the read shibb app it bro :cool:

Comment

berts a bitch

Comment

I actaully have found that I'm much healthier while on AAS, I believe AAS may boost immune system.

Comment

It has been proven that aas lowers your immune system :thumbsdow

It is important to keep your immune system as strong as possible by taking supplements like, Colostrum, multivitamin, Vitamin C,echinacea...
            oh and try to sleep and not drink to much, well at least i'll take the supps :dancingne
            Last edited by alcast082; 03-22-06, 09:03 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

Originally posted by alcast082
              It has been proven that aas lowers your immune system :thumbsdow
              really?, lets see some evidence

Comment

I have heard it's been shown to lower immune systems, yet they still give it to sick people to help... :hmmm:

Comment

Additional Side Effects
                  In addition to the mentioned side effects several others have been reported. In both males and females acne are frequently reported, as well as hypertrophy of sebaceous glands, increased tallow excretion, hair loss, and alopecia. There is some evidence that anabolic steroid abuse may affect the immune system, leading to a decreased effectiveness of the body's defense system. Steroid use decreases the glucose tolerance, while there is an increase in insulin resistance. These changes mimic Type II diabetes. These changes seem to be reversible after abstention from the drugs.
                  This is just from the first thing that popped up in google

I do admit that it is only specific steroids that mess with your immune system and most important TEST the most popular will raise your immune system while on it but when you stop taking it your immune system falls and has a hard time recovering.
                  sorry for not clarifying earlier

Comment

I have been running a mild cycle for awhile now and I havent been sick much at all. I find that I get sick when I use heavier doses..

Comment

i usally get sick when i first start a cycle but after that im mostly ok! i have also read that steroids lower your immune system. dont remember where cuzz it was not that important to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X