Quick Tren question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Tren question

from what i understand,ace and enan work equally as effective basically. I have done tren e at 250mg per week with decent results. i was wondering if 500mg of tren e EW would be overkill or just a high dose that will work better...i have 3 cycles under my belt,and am running test prop and test e currently. I also am considering tren ace 150mg EOD...this might be a rambling thread,just wondering if those doses look effective

p.s.- sorry if i wasted some time,i am sure i could find this if i used the ole search button

how much prop and enan are you running now?

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoast
      from what i understand,ace and enan work equally as effective basically. I have done tren e at 250mg per week with decent results. i was wondering if 500mg of tren e EW would be overkill or just a high dose that will work better...i have 3 cycles under my belt,and am running test prop and test e currently. I also am considering tren ace 150mg EOD...this might be a rambling thread,just wondering if those doses look effective

p.s.- sorry if i wasted some time,i am sure i could find this if i used the ole search button
      maybe try 350 first! 500mgs is alot in my opinion i get nasty sides at 350-400mgs so be carefull if you choose the E if you go with the A you can adjust easyer. good luck.

Comment

thanks guys,i appreciate it...right now i am running 100mg of prop EOD with 250mg test e each shot...so like 750-1000mg per week...getting good results,looking to love some tren and replace the prop...i have ran the prop for like 4 weeks...gonna run it 2-4 more

Comment

well if you don't mind shots then do the acetate....like rocket said, its easier to adjust the dose as you go. I however don't like shots so I would do the long ester but I would keep it under 400mg per week.

Comment

Working...
          X