Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how long should a mans system be clean before trying to make a kid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long should a mans system be clean before trying to make a kid?

well i have been concerned because my wife and i would like to have another child come june. now i now a man will shoot blanks while on stuff so more for the babys health how much time should i give it to clean?

shit when im on im nuttin huge more than when im not my sex drive is just up

Comment

Originally posted by parabody
      shit when im on im nuttin huge more than when im not my sex drive is just up
      We had akid while I was on- DNA is not altered-- you might want to ask your DR. if you are worried--

And yes- NUTTIN HUGE while on--

Comment

Nutting huge dosn't mean you have more active sperm. You would have to get tested to see where your sperm count is.

Comment

I got my wife prego and I have been on for like 6 years, lol.

Comment

i have 3 kids and they were all concieved while on or close to a cycle.2 boys and one girl(all healthy). :D

Comment

This thread is just filled with knowledge. lol.

A man will have less active sperm while on cycle, that is correct, but it dosent mean that he will "shoot blanks" as you put it.

As for your question, its best to be off for a few months before trying to conceive a child. There are just to many chemical issues when it comes to being on AAS and having a child. Its not worth putting a child at risk. Just make sure your off for a few months and go get some blood work done before just to make sure everything is where it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                Not true. There have been many people that have conceived while "on"

I agree..Dont worry...go make some babies:)

Comment

thank you all for the information. much appreaciated

Comment

Working...
                  X