Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clenbuterol Detection

Hey bros -

I found this http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ht=clenbuterol and it claims that clen can only be found in urine samples within 2-4 days of its use. Is this accurate? I can't seem to find anything that contradicts it (yet)...

If anything that's the very longest. I have hear of the dection time being less than a day, but nothing more than that.

Comment

I found several other charts that put it at 2-4 days but this one claims 4-6 days.

http://www.ipassedmydrugtest.com/drug_test_faq.asp

Comment

Possibly 1-5 days

Comment

That's funny, but I can't find the thread that I asked this question on...BUT, I heard it can be detected up to 28-days. I am sure someone can find my thread when I asked the question...

ok, I'm out...

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            Why are you worried about it fog?
            Dude - change your fucking avatar already...

I just took out a new life insurance policy and have to take a physical and all of that good stuff. I was just trying to schedule it. I don't even know if they look for that kind of stuff but I don't want my premiums to be too high or to be denied....

Comment

Originally posted by DS-COUSIN
              That's funny, but I can't find the thread that I asked this question on...BUT, I heard it can be detected up to 28-days. I am sure someone can find my thread when I asked the question...

ok, I'm out...
              I have read that somewhere also, but can not remember where. I dont think it was on this sight though.

I would love to see a good answer to this question my self

Comment

Well, DS told you the absolute highest, I have ever heard of... By 7-10(meaning his max.). You could look for stimulants... But the highest I've known to be detectided was 4-6 days (reported). The only thing I have heard of being longer is when it's mixed with rec drugs.

Comment

not to make you worried, but you might be "obese" if they follow your height and weight for the policy. I certainly was at 5'8, 193 when I was looking for insurance a month or two ago...good luck though, maybe they'll be smarter than to use BMI

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
                    not to make you worried, but you might be "obese" if they follow your height and weight for the policy. I certainly was at 5'8, 193 when I was looking for insurance a month or two ago...good luck though, maybe they'll be smarter than to use BMI

I think they call it the Metropolitan Life chart- it is such bullshit-- this insurance thing happened to me...
                    if you are 6' tall you should weigh like 180lbs... the broker also told me that if someone has a DUIor DWI etc... some Ins Co. will place you int he same class as hang glidersd and jumpers for risk

Comment

Originally posted by vigil76
                      I think they call it the Metropolitan Life chart- it is such bullshit-- this insurance thing happened to me...
                      if you are 6' tall you should weigh like 180lbs... the broker also told me that if someone has a DUIor DWI etc... some Ins Co. will place you int he same class as hang glidersd and jumpers for risk
                      I took out a smaller life insurance policy a few years ago and they did that crap. I had to go back and have them take my BMI etc to get approved - what a bunch of morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                        Well, DS told you the absolute highest, I have ever heard of... By 7-10(meaning his max.). You could look for stimulants... But the highest I've known to be detectided was 4-6 days (reported). The only thing I have heard of being longer is when it's mixed with rec drugs.

Shibby-

I heard about this 28days on this site my friend. You are exactly right, 28 days is the highest...

Ok mang, I'm out...have a good night.

Comment

Working...
                        X