Nolva and Letro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolva and Letro

I have been taking 10mg/ed of Nolva- im getting ready to switch over to Letro- how long should I wait after I stop taking Nolva to start the letro- research indicates these two do not bind well together and lose over 40% of their effectiveness when combined-

Please advise

im sure if you just switched you would be fine! what is your cycle? are you super sensitve to gyno? if so stay with the nolva if not dont worry just switch.

Comment

thanks ROCK...

I am not super sensitive to GYNO I have kept Nolva right by by side the whole time...

currently running:
      4iu HgH/ed
      1gm TEST
      600mg EQ
      100mg TREN/ eod
      1.25mg/eood Letro (as of this morning)

Comment

Originally posted by vigil76
        thanks ROCK...

I am not super sensitive to GYNO I have kept Nolva right by by side the whole time...

currently running:
        4iu HgH/ed
        1gm TEST
        600mg EQ
        100mg TREN/ eod
        1.25mg/eood Letro (as of this morning)
        oh thats a nice cycle im doin almost the same
        750 test E
        600 EQ
        375 tren
        50 proviron
        no GH right now takin a break but will hit it again in a month or two.
        you should have no problems switching over. besides you realy dont want nolva while takin GH. the nolva makes the IGF-1 released by the GH less effective. how much i dont know but any is to much for me. good luck bro post up you before and after stats.

Comment

thanks man! I'm on kit # 6 I feel great and getting great results- I have a show on July 1-- so I will be making some changes as i get closer- I will be introducing Winny, Clen and T3

as of today 223lbs 10.8%bf--- I started at 298lbs 27%bf last March 05--

Comment

yyeesssus !!! :bravonew:

Comment

thank you! :dancingne

Comment

holly shit thats what im talkin about! good job bro keep it up.

Comment

I have been taking 10mg/ed of Nolva- im getting ready to switch over to Letro- how long should I wait after I stop taking Nolva to start the letro- research indicates these two do not bind well together and lose over 40% of their effectiveness when combined-

Please advise
                  You will be fine to switch from nolva to letro! Do you have any symptoms of gyno. Letro reverse symptoms. Both nolva and letro are good. Why are you switching over to letro out of curiosity.

Comment

Originally posted by ludakris9
                    You will be fine to switch from nolva to letro! Do you have any symptoms of gyno. Letro reverse symptoms. Both nolva and letro are good. Why are you switching over to letro out of curiosity.
                    at this point I am not as interested in helping with natural test production ( which is a primary attribute of Nolva-- and the selcetive blocking of estrogen etc...) given the fact im running pretty high on Test - so i was hoping to shutdown estrogen and progesterone more efficiently- and my research indicated that Letro was the most viable solution for me... not to mention that i want to maximize the hgH benefits- I think letro is much better for this...

Comment

Originally posted by ludakris9
                      Letro reverse symptoms.
                      how does that work?

Comment

as of today 223lbs 10.8%bf--- I started at 298lbs 27%bf last March 05--[/QUOTE]

Damn Nice Job! What would you say is the biggest factor in the fat loss, obviously diet is in check, how much did the GH contribute?

Comment

Originally posted by phatchopper

Damn Nice Job! What would you say is the biggest factor in the fat loss, obviously diet is in check, how much did the GH contribute?[/QUOTE]

The 'G" has been instrumental the last 6 months in the following areas:
                          >my skin has thined up significantly-- considerable difference--
                          >emotional, mental and physical awareness has been great--G has contributed to this... if i had to place a value on how much I have lost since being on G-- it's probably like 15 pounds- but it's those last pounds that are tough to get rid of. For the money spent, I would probably re-evaluate for next time.

I would attribute most of my success to diet- diet has been 80% of the success- but more importantly it has been learning how my body processes the fuel i give it... speeding up of the metabolism more frequent meals and at first portion size was key coupled with eating clean.

Hope this helps.

Good luck

Comment

Damn Nice Job! What would you say is the biggest factor in the fat loss, obviously diet is in check, how much did the GH contribute?
                            The 'G" has been instrumental the last 6 months in the following areas:
                            >my skin has thined up significantly-- considerable difference--
                            >emotional, mental and physical awareness has been great--G has contributed to this... if i had to place a value on how much I have lost since being on G-- it's probably like 15 pounds- but it's those last pounds that are tough to get rid of. For the money spent, I would probably re-evaluate for next time.

I would attribute most of my success to diet- diet has been 80% of the success- but more importantly it has been learning how my body processes the fuel i give it... speeding up of the metabolism more frequent meals and at first portion size was key coupled with eating clean.

Hope this helps.

Good luck[/QUOTE]

Thanks alot bro, I appreciate the insight

Comment

Please advise

a couple days should be fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X