WHAT SHOULD I DO??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT SHOULD I DO??

Hi to all of you who are reading this right now.
    I just did my first cycle of D-bols and hGH(ANSOMONE) for 8 weeks and I'm about to come off for 4 weeks.
    So i was wondering is 4 weeks off enough (while taking some clomid and maybe some arimidex) before i do my next cycle(hGH, Deca, Test, maybe D-bols). Im 20 years old and i dont really wanna f... up my body and all that hormone level shit.
    I heard a lot off people stayed as long as 6 months on juice, and then they couldnt even get their wives pregnent.
    Please tell me what should i do cuz im a lil lost.

Thank you for wasting your time on me.

it's not wasted time on you...you need more than 4 weeks off...try to have at least as much time off as you do time on. More importantly is what the dbol could be doing to your liver after 8 weeks. I know a couple people who only like to run it between 1 and 4 weeks for just that reason.

Comment

bro seriously you need to read everything you can on this board before you do your next cycle. startin with GH takin gh for 8 weeks wont do much besides some fat loss. d-bol for 8 weeks is to long to me your liver is a lil pissed at you right now. do you take any thistle? for a first cycle witch is basicaly what your gonna do next should be test and test only! these are just my opinions but research this stuff and you will find im right on.

Comment

^^^

Comment

Originally posted by XZoneX04
          I just did my first cycle of D-bols and hGH(ANSOMONE) for 8 weeks and I'm about to come off for 4 weeks.
          So i was wondering is 4 weeks off enough (while taking some clomid and maybe some arimidex) before i do my next cycle(hGH, Deca, Test, maybe D-bols). Im 20 years old and i dont really wanna f... up my body and all that hormone level shit.
          I heard a lot off people stayed as long as 6 months on juice, and then they couldnt even get their wives pregnent.

Can I ask how you found the ANSOMONE?

Comment

Thank you all for replying to my post. Yes i do take milk thistle. Ok so lest say i take atleast 8 weeks off and for the next cycle take some test. but im in really bad pain in my joints, so i was thinking maybe deca will help. Now in these 8 weeks off im taking clomid, should i take some of those testosterone boosters (MHP*T-Bomb II) or not. I'd like to take some more hGH: first:i get it very cheap, and second: I know this guy he turned pro in 97 and he told me my first cycle shoud have been GH and deca.

Comment

to Mr incredible i got my Ansomone from my suppier.

Comment

technically you shouldnt go by off time, by weeks, or an educated guess... you should get bloodwork done bro its a must with any cycle IMHO it could never hurt and always lets you kno where u stand....and as for a dbol only cycle you should liseten to the other bord members bro..any cycle should consist of a base of (Test E or C or P) etc. should of used the Dbol as a front loader or stack :D as everyone else suggest the best you can do is research and more research bro..good luck :D :D

any questions are good bro everyone can learn somthing dont be affraid to ask...just remember to use the SEARCH BUTTON when in doubt :D
                Last edited by Rob5454; 03-28-06, 07:55 PM.

Comment

NO, wait 8-10 wks before doing another cycle.

Comment

to Mr incredible i got my Ansomone from my suppier.
                    No I mean't was it any good :hmmm:

Comment

I thought you meant it the other way too, maybe youre just a little too sophisticated for us.

Comment

Yes ansomone is good for me. Ate junk food once a day, evey day but abs are ripped.
                        and i was loosing some hair, now see it growing back. maybe its just me.

Comment

Working...
                        X