Upcoming LBM cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming LBM cycle

After tons of research I have finally decided on my upcoming cycle. It will be a Anavar only cycle. Now I know some will disagree with my decision and say it is a waste of money and that I should add test prop in there but I feel that it is best for my goal of 5-10lbs of LBM with not much water weight and easy to maintain post cycle. I have done a few cycles before all containing test and was extremely happy with my results but was not very comfortable with the added water weight and acne as well as the chance of hair loss(mothers side) My current stats are 26 y/o, 5'11", 195lbs, 8-10% bf. I have outlined my whole cycle in the attachment below. In addition I will be taking my usual Multi-V, Omega 3-6-9 fats, and stick with my clean diet of lean meats, chicken, turkey, fish and egg whites along with my whole grain breads, veggies, and oatmeal. Any critique or advice is appreciated.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Villa; 03-29-06, 01:35 PM.

damm lookin at that made my head hurt!lol if you dont want acne id switch the clomid to nolva for PCT i notice that clomid makes me break out. beside i like nolva better anyways. id also up the creatine to 3 times a day instead of one.

Comment

Originally posted by Villa
      After tons of research I have finally decided on my upcoming cycle. It will be a Anavar only cycle. Now I know some will disagree with my decision and say it is a waste of money and that I should add test prop in there but I feel that it is best for my goal of 5-10lbs of LBM with not much water weight and easy to maintain post cycle. I have done a few cycles before all containing test and was extremely happy with my results but was not very comfortable with the added water weight and acne as well as the chance of hair loss(mothers side) My current stats are 26 y/o, 5'11", 195lbs, 8-10% bf. I have outlined my whole cycle in the attachment below. In addition I will be taking my usual Multi-V, Omega 3-6-9 fats, and stick with my clean diet of lean meats, chicken, turkey, fish and egg whites along with my whole grain breads, veggies, and oatmeal. Any critique or advice is appreciated.

let us know how it goes.

Comment

Working...
      X