Deca 300mg or 600mg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deca 300mg or 600mg

So i threw in deca to my cycle of test 750mg EW and EQ 500mg EW with dbol 40mg ED...i am running the deca at 300mg,would 600mg make a huge difference..i plan on running it for 10 weeks

i also had a thought that since i was running EQ and what i read is that it basically does the same thing (in a sense) that i could run deca for 600mg for 6 weeks instead of 10 because i am running EQ for 14 weeks

like i said,these are just thoughts,as of right now i just plan on 300mg of deca EW for 10 weeks,anyone have any strategies to get the most mass out of this??thanks guys,i appreciate it

IMO running the extra Decca won't hurt you... any excess your body will just piss out ($$$$) down the toilet. I have always found great success running at 400-600mg/wk--
    I am also a big fan of the longer cycles- especially with EQ-- I think it takes like 6 weeks before you actually start seeing the effects of the EQ_ -- so cycles tend to be 15-18 weeks... most people will bawk at this, but this has worked well for me.
    NOTE:

A couple things missing-- PCT-- are you prone to gyno-- I always keep Nolva right by my side- recently I started with Letro-- how are you going to combat extra water retention, estrogen etc...

But in order to best answer your questions how many cycles have you ran and what did they consist of... what kind of results did it yield...

For mass and getting the most of the gear you run nutrition, RESt and training are vital- eat more protein and keep it clean so you don't gain shit weight--

Good luck.

Comment

thanks for the input...and yeah,i know i didnt put in all the specifics like PCT and i know they are vital.i appreciate the concern,it is good to have that especially with new people thinking this is all a miracle drug. i think i may run it at 600mg per week for 10,i will see what people say,thanks again man

Comment

my first cycle of Decca/TEST was like 10 weeks and I got great results my receptors were very cooperative-- I have noticed that since I did not follow the time on= time off theory my body is not responding as well as it has. However, i have increased dosing and changed up the compounds i use etc.. and still going strong.

All the best to you!

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoast
          So i threw in deca to my cycle of test 750mg EW and EQ 500mg EW with dbol 40mg ED...i am running the deca at 300mg,would 600mg make a huge difference..i plan on running it for 10 weeks

i also had a thought that since i was running EQ and what i read is that it basically does the same thing (in a sense) that i could run deca for 600mg for 6 weeks instead of 10 because i am running EQ for 14 weeks

like i said,these are just thoughts,as of right now i just plan on 300mg of deca EW for 10 weeks,anyone have any strategies to get the most mass out of this??thanks guys,i appreciate it

I like Deca better at the 400-600mg range.

Comment

Thanks Alin and Vigil,i will run it at 600mg EW from now one,i appreciate the insight

Comment

i'm runnung test e 450mg and deca 450mg per week right now.i'm at 6 weeks and i do have more water retention now than i did during my last cycle.i ran this plus winny at 50mg ed on my last cycle and maybe that kept me drier.i didnt need any anti e last cycle but i feel like i do now.i have some eq and am thinking of running 500mg per week as well.i'm on a long cycle just like last year that i plan to run all fall and summer.i plan on dropping the deca at some point and replace it with fina.i also need to get my diet in check,but its hard with this huge appetite. :bbq:

Comment

tren is my favorite!! :dancingne

Comment

Working...
                X