• Current Weight: 185
    • Height: 5'7.5
    • BF%:11
    • Cycle History: First
    • Goals:Increase muscle mass
    • Training Experience till present: 5 years solid
    • Years Dieting: 2-3 Years @3000 -3500 calories min
    • Macro Ratio Intake: 40/40/20 (P/C/F)

Week 1-10 400-500mg Test Enth or Cyp. (2 shots per week)
    PCT (14 days after last shot for Enth., 18 days for Cyp)
    Day 1 300mg Clomid, Day 2-11 100mg clomid, day 12-21 50mg clomid
    Week 13-15 20mg Nolva ED

Would probably just do a test only cycle to allow me to attribute gains/side
    Possible additions...
    to it.
    Week 1-4 D-bol 25-35 mg ED (@ 3-4 hour intervals)
    Week 1-12 .25mg or L-dex ED

Theoretical Future Cycle (In the next 1-2 years)

Still in the midst of researching, and would like a general opinion of this prescribed cycle.

I have recently done blood work and everything is in order.

How does it look?
    Last edited by slayer of souls; 03-31-06, 06:15 PM.

Originally posted by slayer of souls

Week 13-15 20mg Nolva ED

Possible additions...
    to it.

Still in the midst of researching, and would like a general opinion of this prescribed cycle.

How does it look?
    Hey bro -

I don't want to be "that guy" but I don't think you have maxed out your natural potential yet. I would recommend waiting just a little longer. I hit 213 with 11% bf and I'm only 5'8" (and my diet wasn't perfect - I could have eaten more). I think I am going to wait until I hit 220-225 before I hit up my first test only cycle (maybe not but I can dream).

Comment

Bro, I appreciate all comments.

The highest I have been as been was 200 @ 15%, I understand your point and I thank you for your sincerity.

This is just theoretical, I still have much more research to do.

Comment

I like it. For the possible additions, you could do the dbol... I would prefer to run the test 12 weeks letting the test kick in, instead kick starting your gains with dbol. I'm not a fan of mixing compounds the first cycle. As far as the ldex, it's good to have it on hand, but I wouldn't use it unless you need too. Have you read the article of bigcat's I posted on needing estrogen just as much as test to grow? It seems so many people are jumpe into the AI's too soon and hinder there gains more than control there sides. Gyno isn't something that springs up and gets uncontrolable over night. As for bloat, well if people are bulking I don't understand why there so paranoid anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
          I like it. For the possible additions, you could do the dbol... I would prefer to run the test 12 weeks letting the test kick in, instead kick starting your gains with dbol. I'm not a fan of mixing compounds the first cycle. As far as the ldex, it's good to have it on hand, but I wouldn't use it unless you need too. Have you read the article of bigcat's I posted on needing estrogen just as much as test to grow? It seems so many people are jumpe into the AI's too soon and hinder there gains more than control there sides. Gyno isn't something that springs up and gets uncontrolable over night. As for bloat, well if people are bulking I don't understand why there so paranoid anyways.
          i would of said the exact samething but not as good!

Comment

Originally posted by slayer of souls

Week 13-15 20mg Nolva ED

Possible additions...
            to it.

How does it look?
            I would most definitely use the Arimidex wk 1-12. The DBOL would work well too.

Comment

I hear ya bro...

In that case I like what Shibby said. IMO making it simple at first will help you figure out what works. I do that with everything I change in my diet etc so I know what does or does not effect me.

I just have a ton of things in life that I wish I hadn't jumped into so quickly and luckily everytime I tried to indulge in AAS I got screwed out of it somehow. Thankfully, this is one area of life I have been able to hold off on until I feel ready.

Best of luck no matter what you decide and if no one else has said it - I think you make a good addition to the board....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                I hear ya bro...
                Thankfully, this is one area of life I have been able to hold off on until I feel ready.

Thanks bro, I admire you.

Cheers to Alin ROCKETW19 and Shibby for the suggestions.

Comment

I'll agree with Shibby, I'll suggest you run one compound first. With dbol and test, you're starting off into AAS with two pretty strong compounds. As for gyno, you'll feel something in your nipples before you start growing breasts, so you'll probably be ok without the arimidex...just keep nolva on hand, and if anything starts acting up, start at 20 mg ED

Comment

Working...
                  X