Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning about dutasteride..

For those who are learning, or already know about this remarkable compound:

Dutasteride is the active compound in a new oral medicine which has proved very effective in treating genetic male pattern hair loss on the vertex (top of the head) and the mid-scalp area. Dutasteride was developed for treating symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men. Dutasteride is chemically similar to Finasteride, the active compound in Propecia, but has proven more effective in clinical trials. Like Propecia, Dutasteride has proved to be effective in treating male pattern hair loss as well as BPH. Researchers have discovered that men who suffer from either male pattern hair loss or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), have increased levels of the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is produced from testosterone by an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase. Biochemical analysis reveals higher levels of 5-alpha-reductase in the bloodstream of men with BPH, and in the scalps of men with hair loss; and less of this enzyme in men with no BPH or no hair loss. Dutasteride inhibits 5-alpha-reductase, blocking the formation of DHT. This interrupts a key trigger element in development of male pattern hair loss and in development of BPH.

We have dutasteride in stock at www.superior-research.com, here’s the link:

http://www.superior-research.com/sho...roducts_id=109

Lion

I'm using it instead of finasteride and it is working great, no hair falling out during cycle which is always good, and my hair looks and feels thicker,

hahaha, i feel like one of those guys in the tv commercials.
    no but for real , it works great for me, I always shed hair when on aas , and with this i don't

Comment

Originally posted by buyb12
      For those who are learning, or already know about this remarkable compound:

Dutasteride is the active compound in a new oral medicine which has proved very effective in treating genetic male pattern hair loss on the vertex (top of the head) and the mid-scalp area. Dutasteride was developed for treating symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men. Dutasteride is chemically similar to Finasteride, the active compound in Propecia, but has proven more effective in clinical trials. Like Propecia, Dutasteride has proved to be effective in treating male pattern hair loss as well as BPH. Researchers have discovered that men who suffer from either male pattern hair loss or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), have increased levels of the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is produced from testosterone by an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase. Biochemical analysis reveals higher levels of 5-alpha-reductase in the bloodstream of men with BPH, and in the scalps of men with hair loss; and less of this enzyme in men with no BPH or no hair loss. Dutasteride inhibits 5-alpha-reductase, blocking the formation of DHT. This interrupts a key trigger element in development of male pattern hair loss and in development of BPH.

We have dutasteride in stock at www.superior-research.com, here’s the link:

http://www.superior-research.com/sho...roducts_id=109

Lion

good info

Comment

Originally posted by alcast082
        I'm using it instead of finasteride and it is working great, no hair falling out during cycle which is always good, and my hair looks and feels thicker,

hahaha, i feel like one of those guys in the tv commercials.
        no but for real , it works great for me, I always shed hair when on aas , and with this i don't
        How is it after the cycle? Does your hair jump ship, or does it still stay aboard? This is my biggest concern with AAS, I have an oddly shaped head with scars from bottles (fine with hair but bald I would look weird).

Comment

bump

Comment

i never loose all my hair, if that was the question.

when i go on aas i do notice more rapid thinning and falling, with dutasteride same as propecia it has stopped falling out inmensly while on or off cycle and also while on cycle it stays thick.
            It is always better to prevent, I rather keep as much hair as i can instead of later worrying about what will grow it back.
            I hope this helps

Comment

that's what I was looking for, thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X