gyno problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gyno problem

i know this has been a big issue lately...but before i go to doctors for them to check it out.

pondering if i have it or not.....im thinking its natural... :hmmm:

when i feel my nip...i feel a tissue behind my nip...its like marbles or anything just one solid tissue..when i take a hot shower it decreases...during the day i can feel it...
    ive done a cycle last7months...did a 8wk cycle of test cyn 450mg a wk.

never had ichy nips or anything unusual..did a pct afterwards too..tamox..everday 20-30mg i used.

naturally my nips are big to me..others say there not..my gf felt that tissue. and she thinks i should see a doc. but im worried and thinking its ok at the same time... :hmmm:
    what are your thoughts? i could show a pic but i dont have my chord to use cell on pc to show pics...

its not marbles or anything ..sorry ::mistyped::

Comment

So you havn't done a cycle for 7 months, is that correct?

What's your bf at? I think people tend to get paranoind when a lot of time it's just fat.

Comment

correct..thinking of running another cycle soon...but like to know if i should just get letro and run it through cycle when i start...my bf isnt high..its never high....id say 14-15%..im more of a ecto-mesomorph..nowhere near endo.

Comment

What did you run with your cycle last time? I'm not a fan of letro. I had a real tough time finding a dose of letro that was balanced to reduce sides and continue to gain. Maybe try ldex.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyJBbuild
            correct..thinking of running another cycle soon...but like to know if i should just get letro and run it through cycle when i start...my bf isnt high..its never high....id say 14-15%..im more of a ecto-mesomorph..nowhere near endo.
            if your gonna run the same dose and you felt nuttin last cycle there is no need for letro this cycle. i have gyno naturally since i was a kid it only flairs up when i do tren at around 400mgs. i run test at 750mgs all the time with no problems. also the doctor cant do anything for you execpt remove it witch will cost ya. i would run my cycle keep nolva close by and if anythig pops up hit the nolva. you will know if gyno starts to flair up.

Comment

okay thanks, shibby-i only ran tamox after my cycle..2wks afterwards....
              and your prob right rocket...next cycle ill just keep nolva or tamox on hand

Comment

Originally posted by BodyJBbuild
                i know this has been a big issue lately...but before i go to doctors for them to check it out.

pondering if i have it or not.....im thinking its natural... :hmmm:

when i feel my nip...i feel a tissue behind my nip...its like marbles or anything just one solid tissue..when i take a hot shower it decreases...during the day i can feel it...
                ive done a cycle last7months...did a 8wk cycle of test cyn 450mg a wk.

never had ichy nips or anything unusual..did a pct afterwards too..tamox..everday 20-30mg i used.

naturally my nips are big to me..others say there not..my gf felt that tissue. and she thinks i should see a doc. but im worried and thinking its ok at the same time... :hmmm:
                what are your thoughts? i could show a pic but i dont have my chord to use cell on pc to show pics...
                Try running the Nolva again 40-60mg until symptoms reside.

Comment

letro will reverse the gyno . ... this is common

Comment

sometimes its little harder than usual...other times its not..so like i dunno..it plays with my head...but ill go for letro...since i might be running another cycle soon...

Comment

Originally posted by buyb12
                      letro will reverse the gyno . ... this is common

letro will reverse gyno? what doses you suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
                        letro will reverse gyno? what doses you suggest?
                        i have heard that a hundred times but i never seen a study paper on it! i would love to read something if someone has it.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                          i have heard that a hundred times but i never seen a study paper on it! i would love to read something if someone has it.
                          I second that.

Comment

i'm gyno prone nowadays, but with new cycle i'm tryin 4 squirts of letro eod..i'll just have to find what works...i'll take it up or down based on whats happenin

Comment

Working...
                            X