Need help passing AS test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help passing AS test

hey guys ive been away for a while but i have a quick question. What AS can i take that does not stay in the system for long periods ie,tren,deca,etc.I am a fighter as some of you know and i am losing alot through the training that i do when getting ready for a fight.there are some states that i get tested and if there are any AS's that i can take that are not going to blow me up and will still clear my system in a few wks please help.

hmm, ask Barrry Bonds, he's tested clean a couple times

just kidding...test suspension, or any suspension I think should be ok...I think fighters also take cheque drops, but that might be more of an immediate pre-fight rage kind of thing

Comment

what are cheque drops?

Comment

nevermind i chcked out the cheque drops, no need here, im mean enuff!! what about winny,does it stay in the system long? i can get suspension and winny, dbol also. Just wondering what i have access to that will work.

Comment

one other question, Am i correct when i say that tren (acetate) stays in the system for a long time?

Comment

Originally posted by hawgdawg
            one other question, Am i correct when i say that tren (acetate) stays in the system for a long time?

nah man,tren E stays in your body for a long time, tren ace is used ED or EOD usually because the ester is much shorter...good luck with find the combination and your fighting big man

Comment

this is probably a dumb ? i know the ester is short but does that the ability to test for it and it show up is short also?

Comment

I think the best thing to do is stay off..

Comment

the shorter the ester, the faster-acting it will be, and the faster acting it is (and the more shots you need), chances are the faster it will run its course...the trick is, with deca, for example, the test shows the metabolites, which hang around long after the drug has run its course, which is why people test positive 18 months after they're off. I'm not a drug-testing official or a chemist, but some of these tests can be pretty sophisticated. Sometimes they're looking for thresholds, sometimes metabolites, sometimes both...who knows (except Bonds)

that being said, if I wanted something that would run its course quickly...suspension. You're on your own bro...go make your bed, but you will have to lie in it

Comment

thanks bro

Comment

I always shake my head when i hear about pro athletes getting tagged for Deca, its like who is telling them that its ok to take this stuff with that kinda detection time.

Comment

Working...
                      X